In this article, we are going to explain how to fix a printer which is not printing multiple copies. You have given command of multiple copies but your printer is printing only a single copy and after printing just one copy, it stops.
And if you click on the printer icon, it shows ” 0 document(s) pending for print”. So, it has automatically converted the command of multiple copies into a single copy. To solve this problem, you have to follow few simple steps described below.
Step-by-step guide to fix the issue “Printer not printing multiple copies”:
- First of all, Click on the Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on “View devices and printers” in the “Hardware and Sound” section.
- Now just right-click on the printer you are using and then click “Printer properties“:
- Now click on Device Settings:
- In Device Settings, now scroll down and look for “Installable Options” :
- In ‘Installable Options‘, find Mopier Mode and change it to Disabled. Click on Apply and then click Ok.
- Now the problem is solved and you can Print any number of Copies in just single command.
- Now go to any document and try to print multiple copies of it. It should be working fine now.
Have a Question?
Ask a question regarding your printer issue. You'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Be the first to ask question on this page. You'll get answer as soon as possible.