Here, in this article we’ll guide you the correct way, how you can install a printer on a computer using its own CD / Disc. Follow the below given instruction to know How to Install a Printer Driver through CD / Disc.
You should keep your printer CD in safe palace so that if you need to re-install the printer again, then you can use it again.
Install printer by its own CD is very safest way to install printer, because there is no chance of driver conflicting.
To install drivers through CD / Disc:
Install printer driver using a CD wizard:
Follow the following instructions
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will popup and prompt you to Install or run program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the check-box next to “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement“.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the HP Officejet 4500 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your computer.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
This page also can find on search terms like:
- How to Install a Printer through CD.
- How to Install Printer using CD.
- How can I Install my printer driver through CD.
- I can’t install printer drivers using cd.
- Problem in installing printer CD
If you face any issue while installing printer driver through CD, then please contact us for free help in below comment section. We or somebody else will give you the solution for your problem here. Thanks, Have a great day!!
Question: I want to install HP Deskjet ink adventage 4645 online.
Answer: Go to the HP deskjet4645 download page to download its driver according to your operating system version.
Question: When I insert my CD to install my printer drivers on my Epson printer, my computer don't accept the disc. Therefore I can't install the drivers that I need to print.
Answer: It means your CD drive is not working properly. In this case, you'll have to download the printe driver package from printer's official website. We can give you the direct download link, if you could provide your printer's model number and operating system detail of your computer. Click here to make a driver request, you'll get the driver within 24hours.