The HP ENVY Pro 6400 all-in-one printer is designed for high productivity at affordable costs. This inkjet printer has an auto document feeder, duplex printing and borderless printing features. You can easily connect this printer to your other mobile devices as it supports wireless connectivity. Also, this multi-function machine supports USB connectivity.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the HP ENVY Pro 6400 series printer driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. We have shared genuine and fully compatible HP drivers with their detailed installation instructions. We have also described the steps to download your preferred HP drivers and software directly from the HP website.
Steps to Download HP ENVY Pro 6400 Series Driver
All the operating systems supported by this HP printer have been mentioned in our OS list. Follow the download steps given below to get your HP ENVY Pro 6400 driver setup file.
- Select the operating system from our OS list where you want to install your HP printer.
- Use the download link associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your HP printer driver.
Driver Download Links
- HP ENVY Pro 6400 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 2000 (32bit/64bit) – Not Available
- HP ENVY Pro 6400 driver for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit) – Download (191.9 MB)
- HP ENVY Pro 6400 driver for Windows 10 (32bit/64bit) – Download (9.5 MB)
- HP ENVY Pro 6400 driver for Server 2003 to 2008 (32bit/64bit) – Download (191.9 MB)
- HP ENVY Pro 6400 driver for Server 2012 to 2019 (32bit/64bit) – Download (9.5 MB)
- HP ENVY Pro 6400 driver for Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur – Download
- HP ENVY Pro 6400 Driver for Linux / Ubuntu – Not Available (Learn More)
How to Download Driver Directly from the HP website
In case, you didn’t find on this page the driver or software you were searching for, then you can follow the steps given below to download your preferred drivers and software directly from the official HP website.
Since, we have shared the full feature HP ENVY Pro 6400 driver for Windows 7 on this page. In our example, we are sharing the steps to download HP Easy Start software for Windows 7 OS.
- You can download the driver directly from the HP ENVY Pro 6400 official website.
- Click on the ‘Choose a different OS’ link.
- Under ‘Operating system’ field click the ‘Down’ arrow and select your preferred OS type, we are selecting ‘Windows’ operating system.
- Under ‘Version’ field click the ‘Down’ arrow and select your preferred OS version. Since, we have to download the driver for Windows 7, we are selecting ‘Windows 7 (32-bit)’ OS version.
- Click the ‘Change’ button to view the list of drivers and software supported by your chosen OS version.
- Click the ‘Plus’ sign in front of the ‘Driver Product Installation Software’.
- Click the ‘Download’ link associated with the HP Easy Start Software to begin its download. If you want more information about the HP Easy Start software, then click on the ‘Blue triangle’ in the front.
- Click ‘Save File’ button to save the HP Easy Start on your computer.
- You can follow the download steps given above to download any other HP driver, software or utility from the official HP website.
How to Install HP ENVY Pro 6400 Series Driver
Before you start installing your printer driver you must read our printer driver installation guide. We have shared installation guides for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Read the installation guide which suits your driver type, then follow its installation instructions in the correct order to avoid printer driver installation mistakes.
HP ENVY Pro 6400 Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer uses one Black and one Tri-color ink cartridge. The standard Black (3YM56AA) and high yield Black (3YM57AA) ink cartridges can print up to 120 pages and 240 pages respectively. The standard Tri-color (3YM55AA) and high yield Tri-color (3YM58AA) ink cartridges can print nearly 100 pages and 200 pages respectively.