When reinstalling or updating the drivers of your HP DeskJet 2777 printer, you must ensure that the new drivers are the official HP printer and scanner drivers of this printer. The HP 2777 all-in-one printer is capable of delivering high-quality prints at affordable costs. This HP color inkjet printer supports both USB and Wi-Fi connectivity, which makes it easy to connect to almost all wired and wireless computing devices.
In this HP driver download guide, we are sharing the HP DeskJet 2777 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Although we have shared only official HP printer and scanner drivers on this page, for your convenience, we have also shared their detailed installation guides so that you can install your drivers on your computer without making any mistake.
Steps to Download HP DeskJet 2777 Driver
In the OS list given below, we have mentioned all the operating systems supported by this HP all-in-one printer. Follow the download steps given below to download the HP drivers which are best suited for your OS version.
- Go through our OS list and select the operating system where you want to install your HP printer.
- Use the download link associated with your chosen OS version to begin the download of your HP DeskJet 2777 driver setup file.
HP DeskJet 2777 Printer Driver for Windows
HP DeskJet 2777 Printer Driver for Mac
HP DeskJet 2777 Printer Driver for Linux & Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the HP DeskJet 2777 official website.
How to Install HP DeskJet 2777 Driver
Proper installation of the printer and scanner drivers of this HP printer is important if you want to avail its best performance. In case you have any doubts regarding the installation steps of these HP printer drivers, you must read the installation guides we have provided below.
We have shared installation guides for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Read the installation guide related to your driver type and follow its installation steps exactly as they have been mentioned so that you can install your HP printer and scanner drivers without making any mistake. Let’s get started.
A) Install HP DeskJet 2777 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will learn about the installation process for the full feature HP DeskJet 2777 driver. All the installation steps mentioned below are associated with an image file so that you can properly understand the installation process. The following installation procedure can be used for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the HP driver package file download from this page and wait as its files start extracting on your computer.
- Wait for the HP Easy Start program to load on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Continue’ button to accept the End User License Agreement and to set your HP printer as the default printer on your computer.
- You will be asked to share your app usage data with the HP website to improve the performance of your HP software. If you want to share your app usage data, then click on the ‘Yes’ button, otherwise, click on the ‘No’ button.
- Wait for the Easy Start program to search for your HP printer.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to move ahead.
- Select the ‘USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Connect your HP printer with your computer by using a USB cable and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the HP DeskJet 2777 driver package on your computer and your HP all-in-one printer is now ready to print, scan and copy documents.
B) Install HP DeskJet 2777 Printer Using INF Driver
Sometimes users want to install this HP printer by using its HP DeskJet 2777 INF driver. For such users, we are providing below a detailed installation guide which clearly describes the right method of installing the HP DeskJet 2777 basic driver on a Windows computer.
Ink Cartridge Details
This HP inkjet printer uses one black and one tri-color ink cartridge, which are available in two sizes. Standard Black (3YM61AE) and high yield Black (3YM62AE) ink cartridges can print up to 120 pages and 240 pages respectively. While the standard Tri-color (3YM63AE) and high yield Tri-color (3YM60AE) ink cartridges have a print yield of nearly 200 and 100 pages respectively.
.......... No FAQs Found .........