HP LaserJet P1007 Driver & Software download for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32 bit – 64bit, Linux, and for Mac OS.
- Driver Download Links
- How to Install HP p1007 Driver (with Video Tutorial)
- Driver Update Logs
- Driver Compatibility
HP LaserJet P1007 Printer Description
The HP LaserJet P1007 is one of the best printer choices in its class. The printer has high speeds and can be relied upon to serve a busy office well. The printer supports up to 150 paper sheets in the input tray which range from different kinds of media sizes.
The printer has high speeds of up to 14ppm ensuring several documents can be printed within the shortest time possible. The HP LaserJet P1007 is one of the best monochrome printers in its category with high resolution of up to 600 by 600 dpi which ensures documents printed are of high quality and highly visible.
It can be connected to a computer through a USB port and used to print documents from the PC. However, all these features might not be active without the printer drivers which usually act as the middle software connecting the printer with the computer.
The HP LaserJet P1007 Printer driver download is a simple process and can be performed by anybody with basic computer knowledge. The process of downloading and installing the drivers usually requires the user to have a compatible operating system for the drivers to be able to install properly. Drivers usually exist in different versions and users are advised to select the latest version when downloading.
Update as of Aug-12-2018: We have added HP LaserJet P1007 windows 10 drivers to the above download list. Now you can easily download drivers to win 10 as well. If you have upgraded your windows from windows 7 or 8 to 10 and your HP LaserJet P1007 printer has stopped working, it means you have to uninstall the older driver and install the newer windows 10 version drivers on it.
Update on February 7, 2019: We have added HP p1007 official download link.
Update on March 11, 2019: Updated Windows 7 64-bit driver download link.
Update on January 19, 2020: Added the HP laserjet p1007 basic driver (.inf driver). I also made and added a video tutorial on how to install its basic driver manually.
HP LaserJet P1007 Driver Download Link
The compatible operating system for the HP LaserJet P1007 printer includes the following:
- Click here to download driver for Windows XP (32 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows XP (64 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows Vista (32 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows Vista (64 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows 7 (32 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows 7 (64 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows 8 (32 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows 8 (64 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows 8.1 (32 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows 8.1 (64 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows 10 (32 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows 10 (64 bit) – Download
- Download basic driver for Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32, 64 bit) – Download
Check out the following video tutorial on how to install the above basic driver manually.
- Click here to download driver for Windows server 2000 – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows server 2003 (32 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Windows server 2003 (64 bit) – Download
- Click here to download driver for Mac OS X – version 10.3 – 10.4 – 10.5 – 10.6 – 10.7 – 10.8 – 10.9 – 10.10.
Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012, 2019 and Mac 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 (Catalina) driver not available for download. Click here to get more info.
- Click here to download driver for Linux, Ubuntu 32, 64bit PC –
- You may download the driver directly from HP’s official website
How to set up HP p1007 printer steps
- Download ljP1000_P1500-HB-pnp-wi-64-en.exe from the above download section according to your operating system version.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- Click on “Yes” to allow permission to install it on your computer. The driver installer file will start extracting.
- After that, you’ll get a user agreement window. Tick the checkbox “I accept” and click on Next. After that, you’ll the window that stated “installing“.
- Just after that, you’ll get another window which is being detecting your printer through USB cable. So make your printer cable is properly connected to the computer. And make sure the printer is powered ON. As per the given in the screenshot.
Watch a video tutorial on how to install HP laserjet p1007 printer driver in Windows 10
How to install HP laserjet p1007 printer driver manually using its basic driver (.inf driver)
HP LaserJet P1007 Driver Compatibility
Once users have confirmed the compatibility of the operating system, they can go ahead and click on the download link to start the downloading process. The download process will start immediately once users click save and select the directory they want the file saved. This process will take a few minutes and the file containing the drivers will be stored in your PC. Users can then install the drivers by opening the folder containing the drivers and selecting the Setup Exe format. Drivers will immediately be installed and stored in your program list.
In this article, we have seen how to download and install the download HP LaserJet P1007 Printer Driver from the above-given download links and how-to video tutorials.
Questions & Answers
Search for Answers / Ask a Question - you'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Question: Is HP lazer jet p1007 printer driver is compatible with android 3g supported mobile?
Question: I am unable to download driver on Mac Catalina OS.
Answer: Download driver for Mac Catalina is not available for download. You may get the driver by installing Apple software updater so please check it out.
Question: How to enable HP laserjet p1007 printer for android 4g mobile phone on offline.
Answer: Without app (offline) it is not possible, you'll have to download its app (HP Smart) at once.
Question: My HP laserjet p1007 insists to purchase premium enabled. When connected to an android mobile phone, offline. It prints only test page only.why?
Answer: We suggest you to re-setup your printer with the following method. Click here to go to the method.
Question: Compatibility of hp laserjet p1007 with android mobile is necessary.
Question: I WANT TO INSTALL.
Answer: You can easily install HP 1007 printer driver on your computer using the above-given drivers. Just download the driver according to your operating system and install it on your computer.
You ask another question if you face any specific issue while installing it on your computer.
Question: How to install Printer HP LaserJet P1007?
Answer: We have made a video tutorial on how to install HP laserjet p1007 printer driver in Windows. Please watch this video and then let us know again if you still cannot install it.
Question: HOW TO INSTAL DRIVER ?
Question: Why is my HP laserjet p1007 printer not printing any documents after the device installation of the same device printer not showing the device option?
Answer: Make sure your printer is connected correctly to the computer USB port. Try to switch the USB port and gently push it. Make sure your printer is turned on. If nothing happens, then apply power drain your printer.
If the above tricks don't work, then uninstall the HP laserjet p1007 driver from your computer completely and then reinstall it using this driver.
Question: I am working as a librarian my personal computer is out of order to which the printer was connected. I am in need of prints for taking reports. I have to connect the printer to the server PC for the time being. Kindly send me suitable driver to install the above said printer, help me and oblige
Question: Whenever I have been trying download software Printer HP Laser Jet p1007, but I could not download this software. Please solve this problem.
Question: hp-laserjet-p1007-driver-download-for XP 32 Bit
Answer: Download HP Laserjet P1007 printer driver for Windows XP 32-bit OS.
Question: I am unable to download driver on window 7 64 bit.
Answer: We have have updated the downlaod link of Windows 7. Click here to download the driver for Windows 7 64-bit OS.
Question: I just want to share my printer in lab but the computer (another) doesn't have the hp LaserJet p1007 driver, how can I share II?
Answer: Share your printer for the network from the first computer. Then install HP laserjet P1007 basic driver on other computers manually. Download HP Laserjet P1007 basic driver for All Windows 32-bit / 64-bit. Know, how to install HP laserjet P1007 basic driver manually.
Question: How to make printer online after getting its printer driver.
Answer: Please check out this video tutorial to know how to make printer online.
Question: hp laser jet p 1007
Answer: Click here to go to the download section above to download the driver. Or please let us know if anything else.
Question: I WANT TO INSTALL HP LAZERJET P1007 IN WINDOWS 8.1 PRO. ALL OTHER DRIVERS ARE NOT WORKING.
Answer: Windows 8.1 driver is already mentioned in the download section above. Click here to download hp laserjet 1007 driver for the Windows 8.1 64bit. Leave you reply if it doesn't work. Please explain your problem in detail so that we can provide you the proper solution for the exact problem.
Question: HP laserjet1007 Windows 7 printer installation is not completed. The pin is not in plug this message is showing on Windows 7.
Answer: Most of the users have this type of problem while re-installing this printer. We are giving you some steps, please follow them carefully and then report us back.
Method 1: The first method is do reboot your computer & printer both. Make sure the printer is turned ON and connected to the computer properly after reboot. Then try to install the printer again. In most of the cases the non-detection issue will be fixed after the reboot.
Method 2: Switch the USB port where your the printer is connected to the computer, plug the USb cable into another USB port. Make sure the printer's USB cable connects to ONLY back of the computer directly.
Method 3: Uninstall all the USB's drivers from "Device Manager" and then reboot your computer. Then try to reinstall the printer again.
Method 4: If the above methods don't work for you then most probably the printer's USB cable is gone faulty. Please try to replace the USB cable and install the printer again.
Method 5: Uninstall all the printer drivers from your control panel and then reboot your computer once. After that reinstall the printer with the latest driver package. Make sure you are using the exact model number printer drivers.
Method 6: If this doesn't work as well then it might be a hardware issue in your printer itself. So, please follow the following instruction to diagnose whether is this the hardware issue or software issue.
- Please open "device manager", and then connect the printer's USB cable to the computer's USB port and then look at the "device manager" screen, if anything happens in the "device manager" then it might be a software issue in the computer. Because the printer is detecting in the "device manager" properly but not detecting through its software.
- The second option is: if you don't found any activity in the "device manager" while connecting or disconnecting the USB cable of the printer, then it is the clear sign that your printer might have a hardware issue.
We have explained everything about it so that you can diagnose your issue yourself. If you have any doubt or question, so leave your query in the comment section below.
Question: ridiculers i need full software of p1007 printer not a driver u are confusing me,is the driver and software are similar? no than why im not getting the software rather than as driver.
Answer: Sorry to say but there is no software available for download. Only the basic driver is available for download. Thanks
Question: I have formated my pc so once again i reinstall the printer driver (hp laserjet p1007) windows 10
Answer: Click here to download the driver for Windows 10 64bit OS
Question: I want HP LaserJet P1007 Printer driver for Windows 8
Answer: Windows 8 driver is also listed in the above download section. Go to the download section above and download HP 1007 printer driver for windows 8 OS. We have sent you the particular link to your email.