Users who are searching for latest HP Officejet Pro L7680 driver package are usually the ones who have either damaged or lost its software CD. In this post, we will give you the HP Officejet L7680 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Its scanner driver is also included in the full featured driver. We’ll also provide you the installation tips, so that you can install the HP L7680 printer easily on your computer.
Download steps for HP Officejet Pro L7680 driver
Locate your operating system in our list and click on the download link associated with it for getting your HP printer officejet L7680 driver setup file. At any stage of this download process if you develop any doubt, then please use our comments section to contact us.
Click on below download button to download all-in-one HP Officejet Pro L7680 driver for
- Windows XP 32 bit / 64 bit – Download
- Windows Vista 32 bit / 64 bit – Download
- Windows 7 32 bit / 64 bit – Download
- Windows 8 32 bit / 64 bit – Download
- Windows 8.1 32 bit / 64 bit – Download
- Windows 10 32 bit / 64 bit – Download
- Windows Server 2000 32bit – Download
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit / 64-bit – Download
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit / 64-bit – Download link not available
- Windows Server 2012 32-bit / 64-bit – Download link not available
- Windows Server 2016 32-bit / 64-bit – Download link not available
- Linux – Download not available – Read More about how to install it on Linux OS
- Mac OS X version 10.3, 10.4, 10.5 – Download
- Mac OS X version 10.6 – Download
- Mac OS X version 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 – Download not available. Read more to know about how to install in macOS.
- You may download the same drivers direct from HP Officejet Pro L7680 official website.
Primary purpose of providing direct download links of official full feature HP Officejet Pro L7680 printer driver is to save your time and effort, which you would have otherwise spent on searching and downloading your preferred driver from official HP website.
Update for latest driver
Check for the latest version of your printer driver at a regular basis. This habit will enable you to run your printer on the best available support software because each newer version of a printer driver has lesser bugs than its previous version.
Driver Installation tips
Any mistake while installing your printer driver will adversely affect the performance of your printer. Easiest way to know the right method of installing a printer driver on various operating systems is to read the installation guide of that driver.
Avoid driver conflicting
When you install a new driver on your computer there is always a chance that new driver files may conflict with files of some existing drivers. However, you can reduce this chance by uninstalling all the useless drivers from your computer.
HP Officejet Pro L7680 Features
- Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
- Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Wireless (Wi-fi): No
- Network (LAN Port): Yes
- Printing preferences: Color
- Paper Size: Legal, A4
- Paper Capacity: 250 sheets
- Duplex printing: Yes
- Display Screen: Yes
Ink cartridge detail
This all-in-one inkjet printer uses four ink cartridges. The Black (C9385AN) and Magenta (C9387AN) cartridges can print nearly 850 and 1000 pages respectively, while the Cyan (C9386AN) and Yellow (C9388AN) cartridges can print 860 pages per cartridge.