The HP Designjet Z6200 printer is a unique combination of power, flexibility, versatility and speed. This large format photo inkjet printer uses eight color-ink cartridges to deliver outstanding print quality. Automatic servicing routines also help in preventing media wastage and nozzle clogging.
In this driver download guide, we are sharing the HP Designjet Z6200 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the printer drivers shared below are genuine HP drivers along with their detailed installation instructions.
Steps to Download HP Designjet Z6200 Driver
Choose your preferred operating system from our list and use its download link to get your HP Designjet Z6200 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP Designjet Z6200 driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit/64bit) → Download (53.8 MB)
- HP Z6200 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) → Download (1152.2 MB)
- HP Z6200 driver for Server 2012/R2, 2016, 2019 (32bit/64bit) → Download (1152.2 MB)
- HP Z6200 driver for Server 2003, 2008 (32bit/64bit) → Download (53.8 MB)
- HP Designjet Z6200 driver for macOS 11 Big Sur → Download (372.3 MB)
- HP Designjet Z6200 driver for macOS 10.15 → Download (416.5 MB)
- HP Designjet Z6200 driver for macOS 10.11 to 10.14 → Download (39.8 MB)
- HP Designjet Z6200 driver for Mac OS 10.4 → Download (34.1 MB)
- HP Designjet Z6200 driver for Linux, Ubuntu (32bit/64bit) → Not Available
How to Download Driver from the HP Website
If you are searching for a different driver or software than the ones shared above, then follow the download steps given below to download it directly from the HP website.
- Download the driver directly from the HP Designjet Z6200 official website.
- To select your preferred OS version click on ‘Choose a different OS’.
- Click ‘Down’ arrow under ‘Operating System’ to see the list of OS types supported by this printer. From that list select your OS type. We have chosen ‘Windows’.
- Click ‘Down’ arrow under ‘Version’ to see the list of OS versions supported by this printer. From that list select your OS version. We have chosen ‘Windows 7 (32-bit)’.
- Click ‘Change’ to see the list of drivers and software compatible with your OS version.
- From the list of drivers and software available click on the plus sign in front of the driver or software you want to download. We clicked on the ‘Plus’ sign in front of ‘Driver Printer’.
- Click on the ‘Download’ link to start the download of your driver. If you want more information about the driver, then click on the ‘blue triangle’ in the front.
- Click ‘Save File’ to get your printer driver.
- You can download any other HP Designjet Z6200 software or driver from the HP site by following the download steps given above.
How to Install HP Designjet Z6200 Driver
Some users have a lot of questions regarding the printer driver installation process. Therefore, we have provided a printer driver installation guide which describes in simple steps the right method of installing a printer driver.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Ink Cartridge Details
This HP inkjet printer uses one Photo Black (B6Y13A), one Matte Black (B6Y07A), one Light Gray (B6Y14A), one Magenta (B6Y09A), one Light Cyan (B6Y12A), one Light Magenta (B6Y11A), one Red (B6Y08A) and one Yellow (B6Y10A) ink cartridge.