Do you want to install your printer on your computer without using CD / Disc?
It happens, if you lost your printer driver disc, if your disc has damaged (got scratched) or your computer cd-rom is not detecting your printer CD, either CD-rom is not working or your printer software disc has lots of scratches. Anyway, don’t worry, we have the solution How to Install a Printer Driver without CD /disc. You can easily install your printer without using any CD. It’s not a big deal, because these days the printer driver installation packages are easily available on its own official website. So just download the installation package and follow the below installation to install it on your computer through driver installation package.
Install Printer Driver without CD / Disk
Follow the following Instructions to install printer
- First, download the printer driver from its own official website (HP, Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, Lexmark)
Note: You can also download drivers from our website: www.freeprintersupport.com.
- Turn on your printer and unplug the USB cable from the back of the computer or printer.
Note: Keep unplugging the USB cable until the installation wizard does not ask you to connect it.
- Double click on the downloaded Driver package.
- Click on run, the installation will now begin and extracting the files, so walk through the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept the Installation agreements.
- Now, installation wizard will be asking for connect your printer to computer. So Connect your printer USB cable to your computer. (See below screenshot)
- Wait until it detecting your printer.
- Click on Next, now your printer is detected here if you get green tick mark.
- Click on Finish button to complete installation.
Here we have shared this installation guide to all our visitors in free of charge. If you have any question regarding this installation (without CD), please share with us on comment section.
Questions & Answers
Search for Answers / Ask a Question - you'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Question: Why USB cannot connect
Answer: This could happen due to USB drivers malfunctioning. I suggest you uninstall all the USB drivers from the "device manager" and then reboot your computer. After the reboot, start over the installation process from scratch. Don't forget to uninstall the previously installed driver before starting over. Try to switch it to another USB port of your computer.
Question: How to install windows 7 printer model no dcp-l2541dw?
Question: How to install a printer without CD?
Answer: It is very simple. We have given all the steps above. We'll give you the step by step guide how to do if you could provide the printer model number.
Question: Epson l360 driver free available in online.
Answer: Yes, In this page's download section above, you'll get the driver download link for its supported operating systems.