In this driver download guide you will get the latest drivers and software for HP Deskjet 2300 all-in-one series. The HP Deskjet 2300 driver package we are sharing below is the latest version released by HP. Here, you will also find installation instructions for these drivers.
The HP Deskjet 2300 all-in-one uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology to deliver decent quality color as well as B/W prints. This printer supports USB and Wi-Fi connectivity and is compatible with HP Smart App. The top print speed offered by this printer is up to 20 ppm for B/W and 16 ppm for color prints.
On this page, we are sharing HP Deskjet 2300 all-in-one series driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. You can safely install the drivers shared below as an alternative to the software CD drivers of this HP all-in-one.
Steps to Download HP Deskjet 2300 Driver
- From the OS list, choose your preferred operating system.
- Use the download button to download your HP Deskjet 2300 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP Deskjet 2300 driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit / 64bit) – Download
- HP Deskjet 2300 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit / 64bit) – Download
- HP deskjet d2300 basic driver for All Windows (32bit / 64bit) → Download (Basic Driver)
Here’s how to install hp deskjet d2300 basic driver manually ▲
- HP d2300 HP Easy Start Driver for macOS 10.11 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur – Download (9 MB)
- HP DeskJet 2300 Apple driver package for Mac OS 10.0 to 10.10 – Download (572 MB)
- HP Deskjet 2300 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP Deskjet 2300 official website.
How to Install HP Deskjet 2300 Driver
The printer driver installation guide we have shared below has been specifically prepared to clear all your doubts regarding the printer driver installation process. Reading our guide will help you in avoiding printer driver installation mistakes.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Update Printer Driver
You must regularly update your full feature HP Deskjet 2300 series driver with its latest version. That’s because each new driver version is released by the HP after removing all the known bugs from its existing driver. Updating your printer driver is the easiest way of ensuring best performance of your printer.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP to Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
Server 2000 to 2019 (32bit / 64bit)
Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15
Linux, Ubuntu (32bit / 64bit)
HP Deskjet 2300 Ink Cartridge Details
Ink for this Epson inkjet printer comes in one Black (C9351AE) and one Tri-color (C9352AE) ink cartridge.
Questions & Answers
Search for Answers / Ask a Question - you'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Question: How do I scan a document from my HP Deskjet 2300
Answer: Here's a video tutorial to learn how to scan documents from HP deskjet 2300 printer.
Question: I have failed to get downloads of drivers
Answer: There are two options to install this printer:
Option 1: Download the full feature driver from here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/og6kvfgunih1n4x/DJ2300_Full_WebPack_51.1.4707.exe and then install it by double-clicking on the downloaded exe file.
Option 2: Install it manually using its basic driver. Here's the basic driver download link: https://www.infdriver.com/download/hp/hp-deskjet-d2300/hp-deskjet-d2300-basic-driver.zip