When downloading the HP DeskJet 2720e printer and scanner drivers you must make sure that the drivers are compatible with your exact HP printer model. The HP DeskJet 2720e all-in-one printer is bundled with all the basic features necessary for home users. This HP color inkjet printer supports USB and wireless connectivity.
In this driver download guide, we will share the HP DeskJet 2720e driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers you will get from here are genuine HP printer and scanner drivers. Also, we have shared below, the detailed installation guides for these drivers so that you can install your HP printer and scanner drivers without any problems.
Steps to Download HP DeskJet 2720e Driver
Follow the download steps given below to get the right HP drivers for your OS version:
- Locate your preferred operating system from our OS list.
- Use the download button associated with your chosen OS version to begin the download of your HP DeskJet 2720e driver setup file.
HP DeskJet 2720e Driver for Windows
HP DeskJet 2720e Driver for Mac
HP DeskJet 2720e Driver for Linux & Ubuntu
- Download the driver directly from the HP DeskJet 2720e official website.
How to Install HP DeskJet 2720e Driver
There are many users who don’t fully understand the right method of installing the HP printer and scanner drivers. Therefore, we are sharing below installation guides for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Read the guide which is associated with your driver type and follow its installation instructions in the correct order to avoid printer driver installation mistakes.
A) Install HP DeskJet 2720e Printer Using Driver Package
In the installation steps mentioned below, we will describe the installation process for the full feature HP DeskJet 2720e driver. You can use the following installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for it to extract its setup files.
- Wait as the HP Easy Start program starts to load on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You can improve the performance of the HP printer software by sharing your usage data with the HP. Click on the ‘Yes’ button to share your data. Otherwise, click on the ‘No’ button to proceed. Your choice will not affect the outcome of the driver installation process.
- Connect your HP printer with your computer by using a USB cable and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation process.
That’s it, installation of the HP DeskJet 2720e driver package has completed successfully and your HP printer is now ready for use.
B) Install HP DeskJet 2720e Printer Using INF Driver
For users who want to install this HP printer by using its HP DeskJet 2720e INF driver we are sharing below an installation guide. Our guide explains in simple steps the right method of installing the HP DeskJet 2720e basic driver on a Windows computer.
HP DeskJet 2720e Ink
This HP all-in-one printer uses one Black and one Tri-color ink cartridge. The standard Black (3YM61AE) and high yield Black (3YM62AE) ink cartridges can print nearly 120 pages and 240 pages respectively. While the standard Tri-color (3YM60AE) and high yield Tri-color (3YM63AE) ink cartridges can print almost 100 pages and 200 pages respectively.
.......... No FAQs Found .........