When you install the latest HP printer and scanner drivers for the HP DeskJet 2774 printer, then ensure that your printer will operate on a software with lesser bugs and better communication. The HP DeskJet 2774 all-in-one printer is an inkjet printer with basic features, which supports USB and wireless connectivity. You can reduce your printing costs with this printer by subscribing to the HP Ink Advantage service.
In this HP driver download guide, you will be getting the HP DeskJet 2774 printer driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Only genuine HP printers and scanner drivers have been shared on this page. Along with the drivers, we have also provided their detailed installation guides so that you can install your drivers without any problems.
Steps to Download HP DeskJet 2774 Driver
All the operating systems supported by this HP printer have been mentioned in our OS list. Follow the download steps given below to download the right HP driver for your printer.
- Locate the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your HP printer.
- Click on the download button related to your chosen OS version to start the download of your HP DeskJet 2774 printer driver setup file.
HP DeskJet 2774 Printer Driver for Windows
HP DeskJet 2774 Printer Driver for Mac
HP DeskJet 2774 Printer Driver for Linux & Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the HP DeskJet 2774 official website.
How to Install HP DeskJet 2774 Driver
Any mistake in installing the HP printer and scanner drivers can cause complications in the functioning of your HP printer. To avoid such a situation, you should read the installation guides given below. We have provided in this section, the installation guides for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Choose the installation guide which is associated with your HP driver type, then read that guide and follow its installation steps in the order they have been mentioned. Doing this will help you prevent any type of printer driver installation mistake.
A) Install HP DeskJet 2774 Printer Using Driver Package
In this driver installation guide, we will describe the installation process for the full feature HP DeskJet 2774 printer driver. The installation steps we have provided below can be used for all the versions of the Windows operating systems. However, if you are installing the HP driver downloaded from this page on Windows 8 and 8.1 OS versions, then make sure that your computer is connected to the internet.
- Run the HP driver package file and it will start to extract its files on your computer. Wait for this process to complete.
- Now the HP Easy Start program will start to load itself on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- HP software will recommend you to share your printer usage data with the HP website. If you are ready to share your data, then click on the ‘Yes’ button, if not, then click on the ‘No’ button.
- Wait for the software to search for your HP printer.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- Choose the ‘USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Connect your HP printer with your computer by using a USB cable and switch on your HP printer, then follow the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the HP DeskJet 2774 printer driver package on your computer. You can now use your HP printer to print, scan and copy documents.
B) Install HP DeskJet 2774 Printer Using INF Driver
In case you want to install this HP printer by using its HP DeskJet 2774 INF driver, then you should read the installation guide we have provided below. The proper installation procedure for installing the HP DeskJet 2774 basic driver has been clearly described in our installation guide so that you can install your HP printer driver without any problems.
HP DeskJet 2774 Ink
Black and one Tri-color ink cartridge, which are available in two sizes. The standard Black (3YM79AL) and Tri-color (3YM78AL) ink cartridges can deliver a print yield of max. 120 pages and 100 pages respectively. While the high yield Black (3YM81AB) and Tri-color (3YM80AB) ink cartridges have the ability to print almost 480 pages and 330 pages respectively.
.......... No FAQs Found .........