Drivers and software for the HP Deskjet 3733 all-in-one are available in below given driver download guide. Although the driver’s CD comes along with the printer, but sometimes the CD doesn’t detect in the CD-drive. So in this case you need its online driver package. This driver package is easily available on its official website. You may download the driver from the below given download link as well. Here we keep updating the driver to is the latest version.
The HP Deskjet 3733 can perform print, scan and copy functions (All-in-one). The sleek design of this printer makes it suitable for use at small workspaces. This printer supports USB and Wi-Fi connectivity. The HP Instant Ink facility and HP high-yield ink cartridges can help you in reducing your printing budget by up to 70%.
Here, we are sharing HP Deskjet 3733 driver download links of Windows, Linux and Mac OS. The driver shared below is the latest version released by the HP, and thus, it can be used to upgrade the existing driver CD.
How to download HP Deskjet 3733 driver
- In our OS list, locate the operating system where you want to install your printer.
- Use the download link of your OS to get your HP Deskjet 3733 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP Deskjet 3733 driver for Windows XP, Vista 32-bit only → Download
- HP Deskjet 3733 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32bit / 64bit) → Download
- HP Deskjet 3733 driver for Server 2000 to 2022
- HP Deskjet 3733 driver for Mac OS X (10.9 to 10.15) → Download
- HP Deskjet 3733 driver for Mac OS X (11.0, 12.0) → Download
- HP Deskjet 3733 driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP Deskjet 3733 official website.
How to install HP 3733 Driver
We have specially prepared a printer driver installation guide, so that users who have doubts regarding the printer driver installation process can study our guide to resolve their doubts. The link to our guide is given below.
- How to install printer driver automatically using its setup file.
How to install printer driver manually using its basic driver.
Choose Printer Driver
An all-in-one printer is capable of performing multiple functions. That’s why when installing such a printer you should use a full feature printer driver. Since HP Deskjet 3733 is a multifunction printer, you must install it by using its full feature HP 3733 driver.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP to Windows 10 (32bit/64bit)
Server 2000 to 2019 (32bit/64bit)
Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15
This inkjet printer from the HP uses one Black (N9K06AE) and one Tri-Color (N9K05AE) ink cartridge.