When searching for a low-cost printer that is a combination of quality and performance, then the HP DeskJet 4535 all-in-one printer is a good option. This HP color inkjet printer supports USB and Wireless connectivity, which means you can easily connect it with other wireless devices. This printer uses ink cartridges for printing, but you can easily reduce your printing costs by taking HP Ink Advantage service. Features like automatic duplex printing makes this printer a highly productive machine. However, to fully utilize all the features of this HP printer you must install it by using its genuine HP printer and scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, you will get the HP DeskJet 4535 driver download links for the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Only genuine HP printer and scanner drivers have been shared on this page. Therefore, all the drivers shared below are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. Additionally, we have shared detailed installation guides for these drivers so that you can properly install them on your computer.
Steps to Download HP DeskJet 4535 Driver
All the operating systems supported by this HP printer have been mentioned in our OS list given below. Go through our OS list and locate the operating system version where you want to install your HP printer. Finally, click on the download button associated with your chosen OS version to begin the download of your HP DeskJet 4535 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the HP DeskJet 4535 official website.
How to Install HP DeskJet 4535 Driver
Any error in the installation of the HP printer driver can reduce the performance of your HP printer. Therefore, to help you with the driver installation process we are providing installation guides for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Read the guide which is associated with your driver type and follow its installation procedure to install your printer driver without making any mistake.
1) Install HP DeskJet 4535 Printer Using Driver Package
In this installation guide, you will find the detailed installation procedure for the proper installation of the HP DeskJet 4535 driver package. All the installation steps mentioned below also have an image file attached to them so that you can understand the installation process without any confusion. You can follow this installation procedure for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Double click the driver package file and click on the ‘Run’ button to proceed.
- Wait as the driver files are extracted on your computer.
- Wait for the number ‘2’ turn blue in color, then click on the ‘Continue‘ button to move ahead.
- Accept the installation agreement by choosing the ‘I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the drivers and software to install on your computer.
- In the Connection Options window, choose the ‘USB – Connect the device to this computer using a USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Now you can connect your printer with your computer by using a USB cable. Otherwise, you can choose to perform this task later by selecting the ‘Continue the installation without connecting now, I will connect the device later’ option. Finally, click on the ‘Skip’ button to proceed.
- When you see the message that the software has been installed successfully, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the setup wizard program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature HP DeskJet 4535 driver on your computer. Now you can start to print, scan and copy documents with your HP printer after you connect it with your computer via USB cable.
2) Install HP DeskJet 4535 Printer Using INF Driver
The installation guide which we have shared below describes in detail the right method of installing the HP DeskJet 4535 basic driver. Therefore, before installing your HP DeskJet 4535 INF driver you must read the installation guide given below.
Ink Cartridge Details
This HP inkjet printer uses one Black (F6V25AE) and one Tri-color (F6V24AE) ink cartridge for printing, which can print nearly 360 pages and 200 pages respectively.
.......... No FAQs Found .........