Most computer experts recommend installing a printer by using its official drivers only. Therefore, the safest set of drivers for this printer are the ones found in the HP Deskjet 9650 software CD. In case, you don’t have those drivers, then we can help you.
On this page, we are providing HP Deskjet 9650 driver download links of Windows NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012 and Server 2003 for 32bit and 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. The HP Deskjet 9650 driver package you will download from this page is an official HP driver.
Steps to download HP Deskjet 9650 Driver
Steps for downloading the driver:
- Determine and locate the version of your operating system in our list.
- Click the download link to get your HP Deskjet 9650 driver setup file.
Driver Download List
- HP Deskjet 9650 driver for Windows XP, 2000, NT 32-bit → Download
- HP Deskjet 9650 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2012 – Install its alternate drivers → Download 32bit / Download 64bit.
HP has provided its alternate driver: HP Deskjet 9800 basic driver.
Here’s its step-by-step guide to install this alternate driver.
If you’re having any issue in installing the alternate driver then you can discuss it in the comments down below.
- HP Deskjet 9650 driver for Windows Server 2003 → Download
- HP Deskjet 9650 driver for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.15 → Download
- HP Deskjet 9650 driver for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 → Download
- HP Deskjet 9650 driver for Mac OS X 10.4, 10.3, 10.2 → Download
- HP Deskjet 9650 driver for Mac OS 9 → Download
- HP Deskjet 9650 driver for Linux, Ubuntu →
- Download the driver directly from the HP Deskjet 9650 official website.
The function of HP Deskjet 9650 full feature driver
Full feature driver, as the name suggests, offers you more than the basic driver. Not only does it include the basic driver, but it also consists of various other applications that are required to fully utilize all the functions of this printer. Although full feature HP Deskjet 9650 driver is large, the additional functionalities it provides makes it the best driver for this printer.
How to install Driver
We have specially prepared a driver installation guide which will clear all your doubts regarding the printer driver installation process. You can read our guide by clicking on the links given below.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP 32-bit
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Printer Type: Personal inkjet printer
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print Speed: Black – 20 ppm, Color – 15 ppm
- Paper Size: Executive, Legal, Letter
- Connectivity: Parallel, USB
- Input Tray: 150 pages
This inkjet printer uses one Black (C6656AE) and one Color (C6657A) ink cartridge.