When downloading the new drivers for the HP Deskjet F2420 printer you must ensure that the chosen drivers are official HP printer and scanner drivers. The HP Deskjet F2420 all-in-one printer is suitable for personal use, but is capable of delivering good performance. This HP color inkjet printer supports only USB connectivity, which is enough for most home users.
In this driver download guide, you will find the HP Deskjet F2420 driver download links for the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Only official HP printer and scanner drivers have been shared below. Therefore, you will not experience any compatibility issues with the drivers downloaded from this page. Also, we have shared detailed installation guides for these HP printer and scanner drivers.
Steps to Download HP Deskjet F2420 Driver
In the list of OS given below, choose the operating system where you want to install your HP printer, then click on its download link to get your HP Deskjet F2420 driver setup file.
HP Deskjet F2420 Driver for Windows
HP Deskjet F2420 Driver for Mac
HP Deskjet F2420 Driver for Linux & Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the HP Deskjet F2420 official website.
How to Install HP Deskjet F2420 Driver
Before you start the installation of the HP printer and scanner drivers on your computer you must know their proper installation process, otherwise, you might install your drivers incorrectly. Therefore, in this section, we are providing installation guides for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Study the installation guide which is associated with your driver type and follow its installation steps to properly install your HP printer and scanner drivers.
1) Install HP Deskjet F2420 Printer Using Driver Package
We have prepared this installation guide to describe the installation process for the full feature HP Deskjet F2420 driver. We have provided an image file for each installation step so that you can install your drivers without any confusion. You can use the below mentioned installation process for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for its files to unpack on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Install’ button to begin the installation of the printer driver.
- Wait for the setup program to check your computer for the driver installation.
- The security program installed on your computer might display a warning to stop the installation of the HP drivers on your computer, in such a scenario, select ‘Permit’, ‘Continue’ or ‘Allow’ option to proceed with the installation process. Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the Review Installation Options screen, choose the ‘I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to check for the updates.
- Wait for the setup program to prepare your computer for the driver installation.
- Wait as the setup program installs the HP drivers and software on your computer.
- You can either connect your HP printer now with your computer or you can do it later. We have chosen to connect the HP printer later, therefore, we selected the ‘If you are unable to connect your device now, click this box and then click Next to finish installing the software’ option. Finally, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup program to configure your computer for the HP printer.
- When you see the message that the software installation of your HP printer is complete, then click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the setup program.
That’s it, you have successfully completed the installation of the HP Deskjet F2420 driver package on your computer. Your HP printer will be ready for use after you connect it with your computer via a USB cable.
2) Install HP Deskjet F2420 Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install this HP all-in-one printer by using its HP Deskjet F2420 basic driver, then we have provided an installation guide below, which you must read before starting the installation of your HP printer and scanner drivers. Our guide clearly describes the right process of installing the HP Deskjet F2420 INF driver on a Windows computer.
HP Deskjet F2420 Ink
This HP inkjet printer uses one Black and one Tri-Color ink cartridge. The standard Black (CC640EE) and high yield Black (CC641EE) ink cartridges can print up to 200 pages and 600 pages respectively. While the standard Tri-color (CC643EE) and high yield Tri-color (CC644EE) ink cartridges are capable of printing nearly 165 pages and 440 pages respectively.
.......... No FAQs Found .........