A simple re-installation of your HP Photosmart C4388 printer and scanner drivers can help you resolve a lot of issues with your printer. The HP C4388 all-in-one printer is capable of delivering photo-quality prints from the comforts of your home. The HP color inkjet printer supports USB and wireless connectivity. You also have the option to print directly from the memory card. Go to the download section below to download its drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are offering HP Photosmart C4388 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers you will get on this page are genuine HP printers and scanner drivers. If you have any doubts regarding the installation process of these HP drivers, then we have also provided their detailed installation guides on this page.
Steps to Download HP Photosmart C4388 Driver
Select the operating system on our OS list where you want to install this HP printer. Then, click on the download button associated with your chosen OS version to get your HP Photosmart C4388 driver setup file.
HP Photosmart C4388 Driver for Windows
HP Photosmart C4388 Driver for Mac
HP Photosmart C4388 Driver for Linux & Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the HP Photosmart 4388 official website.
How to Install HP Photosmart 4388 Driver
You must follow the right installation process while installing your HP printer and scanner drivers of this HP printer, otherwise, you may experience some malfunctions with your printer. For your help, we have provided in this section the detailed installation guides for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Carefully study the guide which is related to your driver type and follow its installation instructions accordingly.
1) Install HP Photosmart 4388 Printer Using Driver Package
In the following installation steps, you will learn about the right method of installing the full feature HP Photosmart 4388 driver on a computer. You can use the installation process mentioned below for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file downloaded from here and wait for the extraction of its files to complete.
- In the Welcome screen of the setup program, click on the ‘Install’ button to proceed.
- Wait as the setup program checks your computer for the installation of the drivers.
- In case, the security program installed on your computer tries to disrupt the installation of the HP drivers, then choose ‘Allow’, ‘Permit’ or ‘Unblock’ option to proceed with the installation process. Click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Select the ‘I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait as the setup program checks for the updates.
- Wait for the setup program to prepare your computer for the installation of the driver.
- Wait for the installation of the HP drivers and software to complete on your computer.
- In the Connection Type screen, choose the ‘Direct connection using a USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You can connect your HP printer now with your computer by using a USB cable or you can choose to do it later. If you want to connect your HP printer later, then select the ‘If you are unable to connect your device now, click this box and then click Next to finish installing the software’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait as the setup program configures your computer for the HP printer.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the driver setup program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the HP Photosmart C4388 driver package on your computer. You can start using your HP Photosmart printer after you have connected it to your computer via a USB cable.
2) Install HP Photosmart 4388 Printer Using INF Driver
Some users want to install this HP printer by using its HP Photosmart 4388 basic driver. If you are one such user, then you must study the installation guide given below. Our guide, explains in easy-to-follow steps the right method to install the HP Photosmart C4388 INF driver on a Windows computer.
What ink does this printer use?
This HP inkjet printer uses one Black and one Tri-Color ink cartridge for printing. The standard Black (CB335WN) and high yield Black (CB336WN) ink cartridges have the capacity to print up to 200 pages and 750 pages respectively. While the standard Tri-color (CB337WN) and high yield Tri-color (CB338WN) ink cartridges have a page yield of almost 170 pages and 520 pages respectively.
.......... No FAQs Found .........