HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5200 is an all-in-one printer which can fit for home users and for students, who need to take a print out in alternate days. We can say, it is an ink economical printer. As it is an all-in-one printer it will need a printer and a scanner drivers to work smoothly. To use its scanner, it requires additional software for scanning purpose which is already made by HP.
To download driver, determine your operating system version first and then follow the below-given download links according to the version of your installed operating system.
It supported operating systems are: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 32-bit, 64-bit, Linux and macOS.
- HP Deskjet 5200 Driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32 or 64-bit → Download
- HP Deskjet 5200 Driver for Microsoft Server 2000, 03, 08, 2012, 16, 2019 → Download
- HP Deskjet 5200 Driver for Linux →
- HP Deskjet 5200 Driver for macOS → Download
- You may download the driver from the HP Deskjet 5200 official website directly.