HP Envy 5530 driver download for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 for (32-bit / 64-bit), Vista, XP versions, Linux and Mac OS X. After I updated the operating system on my computer to Windows 10 I realized that my HP 5530 software CD doesn’t have its latest drivers. So, I started searching the HP Envy 5530 driver package on the official HP website and found it after much effort. To save others from similar trouble, I am sharing here the HP Envy 5530 driver download links for Additionally, you can avail our expert’s support on proper installation methods for these drivers.
How to download HP Envy 5530 driver
First, from determining the operating system that you have installed on your computer. Here you will find a comprehensive list of operating systems supported by HP Envy 5530 printer. Choose from that list the operating system where you want to install your HP printer and download the HP Envy 5530 printer driver related to it. For further support regarding the download and installation of the printer driver you can contact us at any time.
Driver Download List
|Model Number||Driver Download Link||Driver Download Link|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Windows XP 32bit||Windows XP 64bit
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Windows Vista 32bit||Windows Vista 64bit|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Windows 7 32bit||Windows 7 64bit|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Windows 8 32bit||Windows 8 64bit|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Windows 8.1 32bit||Windows 8.1 64bit|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Windows 10 32bit||Windows 10 64bit|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Server 2000 32bit||Server 2000 64bit|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Server 2003 32bit||Server 2003 64bit|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Server 2008 32bit||Server 2008 64bit|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Server 2012 32bit||Server 2012 64bit|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||Linux 32bit – Know More||Linux 64bit – Know More|
|HP Envy 5530 Driver Download for >>||macOS v10.0 to v10.15, v11 Big Sur||Download|
|Click here to go to the HP Envy 5530 Official download page|
The HP Envy 5530 driver download links on this page are of official HP website. Therefore, you are guaranteed to get authentic HP printer drivers from this page, which are fully compatible with their respective operating systems.
Supported operating systems
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install HP Envy 5530 Printer
To install the HP Envy 5530 driver package on your computer, you must follow the installation steps given below. Please read the driver installation steps carefully and follow them in their correct order to avoid any type of printer driver installation mistake. We have tried to make this guide easy to understand by providing images for each of the installation steps.
We have shared the installation process for the Windows 8 operating system, but you can follow the same installation procedure for other Windows OS as well.
- Double-click the HP driver package file and click on the ‘Run’ button to start the driver installation process.
- Wait for the driver package files to extract on your computer.
- Wait for the number ‘2’ to turn ‘Blue’ in color, when this occurs, click on the ‘Continue’ button to move ahead.
- Accept the license agreement by choosing the option “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings“, then click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Wait as the printer drivers and software are installed on your computer.
- Choose USB – Connect the printer to this computer using a USB cable, then click on “Next” to continue.
- If you want, you can now connect your HP printer to your computer using a USB cable or else you can choose to do it later. We will do it later, so we have chosen the option “Continue the installation without connecting now, I will connect the printer later.” Then, click on “Skip” to proceed.
- Installation of the printer driver and software on your computer is successful. Click on the ‘Finish’ button to close the driver installer.
- That’s it, your full HP Envy 5530 driver has been properly installed on your computer. Now, all you need to do is to connect your printer using a USB cable and start printing.
We are providing complete installation instructions. However, we recommend that you also read the driver installation guide carefully before installing the driver.
Complete uninstallation of the old printer driver is as important as proper installation of the new driver. Ignoring this step can lead to conflicts between the old and new printer driver files, which will reduce your printer’s performance.
The HP Envy 5530 all-in-one printer takes your creativity to a completely new level. The printer has print resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and a print speed of up to 8 ppm for black and up to 5.2 ppm for color prints.
Ink cartridge details
HP Envy 5530 uses one black and one tricolor cartridge. The standard black (CH561WN) cartridge has a page yield of 190 pages and the standard tricolor (CH562WN) cartridge has a page yield of 165 pages. The high-capacity black (CH563WN) cartridge has a page yield of 480 pages and a high-capacity tricolor (CH564WN) cartridge has a page yield of 330 pages.