The HP Envy Photo 7800 Series all-in-one has many features which makes it an amazing printing machine for home users. This inkjet printer prints stunning photos which can match the photo quality of professional photo prints. The wireless connectivity feature of this all-in-one allows you to access print, scan and copy functions from multiple types of mobile devices. This device also supports Bluetooth, Ethernet and USB connectivity options. Additionally, if you subscribe to HP Instant Ink service, then you can considerably reduce the printing costs of this printer.
In this driver download guide, you will be getting HP Envy Photo 7800 Series printer driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Apart from the printer drivers, we are also sharing their detailed installation instructions so that you can install them using the correct installation process.
Steps to Download HP Envy Photo 7800 Driver
- Choose your preferred operating system from the list of OS given below.
- Click on the download link associated with your OS to start the download of your HP Envy Photo 7800 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
|Driver Description||Download Link|
|HP 7800 Series driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32bit & 64bit →||Download (196.1 MB)|
|HP 7800 Series driver for Windows Server 2003, 2008/R2 32bit & 64bit →||Download (14.7 MB)|
|HP 7800 driver for Server 2012/R2, 2016, 2019 32bit & 64bit →||Download (14.7 MB)|
|HP Envy 7800 Series driver for Mac OS 10.9 to 11 Big Sur →||Download (9.1 MB)|
|HP Envy Photo 7800 Series driver for Linux, Ubuntu||Not Available|
|Download the driver directly from the||HP Envy Photo 7800 Series official website.|
How to Install HP Envy Photo 7800 Series Driver
In the installation instructions given below we will describe the installation process for HP Envy Photo 7800 driver package and HP Envy Photo 7800 INF driver. Select the installation method that suits your needs.
1) Install HP Envy Photo 7800 Series Printer Using Driver Package
Follow the installation steps given below to install your HP Envy Photo 7800 driver package.
- Double click the newly downloaded driver file and choose ‘Run’.
- Wait for the driver files to self-extract.
- Click ‘Continue’ to start the driver installation.
- Accept the installation agreement and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Wait as the software gets installed on your computer.
- Choose ‘Manual Setup’ and click on ‘Next’ to proceed.
- Select ‘USB – Connect the device to this computer using a USB cable’ option, then click ‘Next’ button.
- You can connect the printer using the USB cable now, or else, you can choose to do it later. We chose ‘Continue the installation without connecting now, I will connect the device later’ option. Then, click on ‘Skip’ button.
- Click ‘Finish’ to complete the installation.
- You have successfully installed the full feature HP Envy Photo 7800 Series printer driver on your computer.
2) Install HP Envy Photo 7800 Series Printer Using INF Driver
If you want to install the HP Envy Photo 7800 Series INF driver, then follow the installation steps mentioned in the printer driver installation guide given below.
HP 7800 Ink Cartridge Details
This HP inkjet printer uses one Black (N9J90AN) and one Tri-color (N9J89AN) ink cartridge. The page yield of Black ink cartridge is 190 pages and of Tri-color ink cartridge is 165 pages respectively.