The HP Ink Tank 415 all-in-one printer is projected for small offices and home users. It uses ink-tank technology to produce high-quality prints at a low cost, making it the best choice for high-volume printing at home.
This multi-function machine has USB and wireless connectivity, so you can easily connect it to your wireless devices. There are many more advanced features and functions of this HP all-in-one printer, but you can fully avail them only when you install it using its genuine HP full feature drivers.
In the driver download section below, you will find the HP Ink Tank 415 wireless driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers shared below are genuine HP printer and scanner drivers which are fully compatible with their associated operating systems.
Along with the drivers, we’ve included step-by-step installation instructions. We’ve also included a detailed step-by-step guide for configuring this HP 415 printer over the local wireless network.
Steps to Download HP Ink Tank 415 Wireless Driver
Locate the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your printer driver, then click on the download button associated with your chosen OS version to begin the download of your HP Ink Tank 415 wireless drive setup file.
Important Note: Don’t get confused between HP 415 and HP 410 drivers. The HP 410 printer is the primary series (parent) of HP 415 printer. All the printers in this series uses the primary series driver. Eventually, the HP 410 driver will work flawlessly with the HP 415 printer, as all the child-printers have the same card (motherboard) that is in the primary series printer.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the HP Ink Tank 415 Wireless official website.
How to Install HP Ink Tank 415 Wireless Driver
Proper installation of the printer driver is important for its efficient functioning. Therefore, in this section, we will provide the installation guides for the HP printer driver package and the HP printer INF driver. Study the installation guide which suits your driver type and follow its instructions in the correct order to avoid printer driver installation mistakes.
1) Install HP Ink Tank 415 Wireless Printer Using Driver Package
In the installation steps given below we will describe the proper way of installing the HP Ink Tank 415 driver package on your computer. We have provided an image file with each installation step so that you can understand the installation method clearly and execute it without any errors. Below mentioned installation process can be followed for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver file and wait for its contents to extract on your computer.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to start the installation process.
- Leave the default selection unchanged and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Accept the license agreements and settings, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installer to install the software on your computer.
- In Connection Options, choose the ‘USB’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Connect your HP Ink Tank 415 printer with your computer by using the USB cable.
- Wait for the installer to detect the USB printer.
- Wait for the setup process to move ahead.
- Select the purpose of installing the printer and its location, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the setup process to move ahead.
- When you see the Setup Complete message, then click on the ‘Close’ button at the top right corner to close the installer program.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the full feature HP Ink Tank 415 wireless driver on your computer.
2) Install HP Ink Tank 415 Wireless Printer Using INF Driver
In case you want to install this HP ink tank printer by using its HP Ink Tank 415 wireless basic driver, then follow the instructions mentioned in the installation guide given below. Our guide describes in simple steps the right method of installing the HP Ink Tank 415 wireless INF driver on your Windows operating system.
How to Setup HP Ink Tank 415 Printer through Wireless
After installing your printer via USB port, you can follow the instructions given below to connect your printer with your Wi-Fi router so that you can operate it directly from your computer without the USB cable.
Before starting the setup process given below, make sure that your wireless network is up-and-running and your wireless router is ready for use.
- Double click the ‘HP Ink Tank’ icon on your desktop to run the HP Printer Assistant.
- In the HP Printer Assistant window, choose ‘Tools’ from the options and click on ‘Device Setup & Software’.
- In Device Setup & Software page, choose ‘Convert a USB connected device to wireless’ option to proceed.
- Select ‘Yes, access my computer or router to retrieve my wireless router settings’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- The Wi-Fi network to which your computer is currently connected will be displayed to you with all its relevant details. Choose ‘Yes, I want to use this network’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the program to save the wireless settings.
- Wait for the program to detect the device over the network.
- The Wireless button light will stop blinking on your printer control panel, which is a signal that the wireless connection has been established.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button in the installer program.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your computer and the printer, then click on the ‘OK‘ button.
- Wait for the program to remove the unnecessary temporary files from your computer.
- Wait for the installer to move ahead.
- Wait for the installer to configure Web Services on your device.
- When you see the Setup Complete message, then click on the ‘Close’ button on the top right corner to close the installer program.
That’s it, you have successfully connected your HP Ink Tank 415 printer to your wireless router network.
Ink Cartridge Details
The ink for this inkjet printer comes in Black (X4E40AA), Cyan (M0H54AA), Magenta (M0H55AA) and Yellow (M0H56AA) ink bottles. The page yield of Black ink bottle is up to 6000 pages, while the page yield of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow ink bottles is nearly 8000 pages per bottle.