HP Laser Enterprise M506n is a laser printer designed for use in mid-sized offices. This printer supports USB and Ethernet connectivity, which means you can easily connect it to your office network. The fast print speed of this monochrome laser printer improves its productivity and its 4-line color display enhances its user experience. However, you must install this printer by using its genuine HP drivers so that you get its best performance.
In this HP driver download guide, we are providing the HP Laser Enterprise M506n driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. For your convenience, along with genuine HP printer drivers, we have also shared their detailed installation instructions.
Steps to Download HP Laser Enterprise M506n Driver
To get your HP Laser Enterprise M506n driver setup file click on the download button associated with your preferred operating system.
Driver Download Links
- HP M506n driver for Windows XP, Vista, Server 2000 (32bit) – Download (79.4 MB)
- HP Laser Enterprise M506n driver for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit) – Download (90.0 MB)
- HP Laser M506n driver for Windows 10, 8, 8.1 (32bit/64bit) – Download (87.5 MB)
- HP M506n driver for Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019 (32bit) – Download (17.3 MB)
- HP M506n driver for Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019 (64bit) – Download (19.4 MB)
- HP Laser Enterprise M506n driver for Mac OS 10.0 to 11.2 – Download (9.1 MB)
- HP Laser Enterprise M506n driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP Laser Enterprise M506n official website.
How to Install HP Laser Enterprise M506n Driver
We have shared the installation guides for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Read the guide which suits your driver type and follow its installation instructions to avoid driver installation mistakes.
1) Install HP Laser Enterprise M506n Printer Using Driver Package
This installation guide describes the installation process for the HP Laser Enterprise M506n driver package. The steps give below are valid for all the Windows operating systems.
- Double click the HP driver package and click on the ‘Run’ button to proceed.
- Wait for extraction of the driver files.
- Wait for the HP Installer to load on your computer.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Accept the installation agreements and settings, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait as the installer prepares your computer for the driver installation.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Choose ‘Directly connect to this computer using a USB cable’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now you should connect your printer with your computer by using a USB cable, then follow the prompts to complete the driver installation.
- After the successful installation of the full feature HP Laser Enterprise M506n driver you can start printing with your HP laser printer.
2) Install HP Laser Enterprise M506n Printer Using INF Driver
For installing the HP Laser Enterprise M506n INF driver you should follow the installation steps given in the installation guide shared below.
HP Laser Enterprise M506n Toner Cartridge Details
This HP printer uses one Black (CF287A) toner cartridge, which has a page yield of up to 8550 pages.