HP LaserJet P2010 driver download for Windows, Linux and Mac operating system.
If you have lost your HP LaserJet P2010 software CD, the best option available for you is to install latest HP LaserJet P2010 printer driver package. For this reason, we are sharing below HP LaserJet P2010 printer driver download links of Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 7, 8, 10, 8.1, Server 2016, Server 2012, Server 2008, Server 2003 for 32bit & 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems.
Download steps for HP LaserJet P2010 printer driver
- Determine your operating system first and then select your operating system from our list.
- Click on download link to get your HP LaserJet P2010 driver setup file.
- HP LaserJet P2010 driver download for Windows 32bit – Download (6.6 MB)
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Server 2000, 2003 32bit
- HP LaserJet P2010 driver download for Windows 64bit – Download (6.5 MB)
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Server 2000, 2003 64bit
- HP LaserJet P2010 driver download for Windows 32bit – Download (2.6 MB)
OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2012, 2016 32bit
- HP LaserJet P2010 driver download for Windows 64bit – Download (3.1 MB)
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2012, 2016 64bit
- HP LaserJet P2010 driver download for Linux – Know More)
OS: Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora
- HP LaserJet P2010 driver download for Mac –
- OS: Mac OS v10.0, v10.1, v10.2, v10.3, v10.4, v10.5, v10.6, v10.7, v10.8, v10.9, v10.10, v10.11, macOS v10.12, v10.13
- You may download the same drivers directly from HP laser jet p2010 official website.
HP LaserJet P2010 driver compatibility
Official HP website does offer all the drivers for this printer, but finding the right driver on that site takes a lot of time. Therefore, we have shared the same full feature HP LaserJet P2010 driver download links of official HP website on this page, so that you can download fully compatible drivers in few clicks.
Periodically updating latest HP LaserJet P2010 driver
You must update your printer driver every time its new version is released. This is a good habit because newer version of a driver has lesser bugs than its older version. Therefore, keeping your printer driver up-to-date with its latest version helps your printer in delivering its optimal performance.
HP LaserJet P2010 supported operating systems
- Windows XP 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows 2000 32 bit
- Windows 7 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows 10 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows Server 2003 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows Server 2008 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows Server 2012 32 bit / 64 bit
- Windows Server 2016 32 bit / 64 bit
- Mac OS X
Installing HP LaserJet P2010 printer driver
Many users make silly mistakes while installing their printer driver which adversely affects the performance of their printer. You should stay away from making such mistakes. Therefore, carefully read the installation guide of your printer driver to learn about the driver installation process for your OS.
Protection from HP LaserJet P2010 driver conflicts
Protecting your new driver from driver conflicts is necessary if you want to get its best performance. Therefore, before starting the installation of your new printer driver you should uninstall all the old and useless drivers from your computer.
HP LaserJet P2010 features
- Functions: Print
- Print technology: Laser
- Wireless (Wi-fi): No
- Network (LAN Port): No
- Printing preferences: Black and White
- Paper Size: A4, Legal
- Paper Capacity: 300 sheets
- Duplex printing: No
- Display Screen: No
HP LaserJet P2010 Cartridge
This HP LaserJet P2010 uses one HP 53A Black (Q7553A) toner cartridge which can print up to 3,000 pages.