The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A laser printer is well-suited for home users. This monochrome laser printer delivers good quality prints and has a monthly duty cycle of 8000 pages. However, since this MFP supports only USB connectivity and has no support for Ethernet or wireless connectivity it’s not a recommended machine for office environment. To get the best printing, scanning and copying performance from this all-in-one you must install it using its genuine HP printer drivers.
In this driver download guide, we are sharing the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A printer driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. All the drivers shared below are genuine HP drivers, which are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. We are also providing detailed installation instructions for HP printer drivers. If you want to download any other driver or software directly from the HP website, then we have shared the download steps to do that as well.
Steps to Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A Driver
Select your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download button to start the download of your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP Laserjet M126A driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit/64bit) → Download (108.8 MB)
- HP Laserjet M126A driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) → Download (108.8 MB)
- HP MFP M126A driver for Server 2003, 2008 (32bit/64bit) → Download (108.8 MB)
- HP LaserJet M126A driver for Windows Server 2012 (32bit/64bit) → Download (15.1 MB)
- HP M126A driver for macOS 10.12 to 10.15 and 11.3 Big Sur → Download (9.1 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A driver for Mac OS 10.0 to 10.11 → Download (139.9 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Not Available
Steps to Download from the HP official Website
If you want to download genuine HP drivers and software directly from the official HP website, then follow the download steps given below.
We have shared on this page the full feature HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A printer driver. Therefore, in our example, we will describe the download process for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A basic driver.
- To download the driver visit HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A official website.
- Click on the ‘Choose a different OS’ link.
- Below Operating System field, click on the ‘Down’ arrow, then choose your preferred OS type. We have selected ‘Windows’ OS.
- Below the Version field, click on the ‘Down’ arrow, then select your preferred OS version. We have selected ‘Windows 10 (32-bit)’.
- Click on the ‘Change’ button to get the list of driver and software available for your chosen OS version.
- Since, we want to download the driver, click on the ‘Plus’ sign in-front of the ‘Driver Product Installation Software’ option.
- We want to download Basic Driver, therefore, click on the ‘Plus’ sign in-front of the ‘Basic Drivers’ field.
- Click the ‘Download’ link to get your driver. If you want to read more details about the Basic driver, then click on the ‘Blue triangle’ in-front of the driver name.
- Click ‘Save File’ to start the driver download.
- The above given steps can be used to download any other driver, software and firmware for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A printer. All you need to do is to choose your options accordingly.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A Driver
We have provided printer driver installation guides for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Read the guide which suits your driver and follow its installation procedure.
1) Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A Printer Using Driver Package
Here you will find the driver installation steps for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A driver package. You can follow these installation steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Double-click the newly downloaded HP driver package and click on the ‘Run’ button to start the installer.
- Wait for the files to extract on your computer.
- Wait as the HP Installer starts itself.
- Click the ‘Next’ button to proceed to the next step.
- Accept the installation agreement and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait as the installer prepares for driver installation.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Choose the ‘Connect to USB’ option, then click on ‘Next’.
- Now, connect your HP printer with your computer using the USB cable and follow the instructions to complete the driver installation.
- Once you have successfully installed the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A printer on your computer you can use it for printing.
2) Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A Printer Using INF Driver
To install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A INF driver on your computer, read the installation guide given below. Read our guide carefully and follow its instructions in the correct order to avoid driver installation mistakes. If Click here to find out how to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M126A Toner Details
This HP laser printer uses one Black (83X) toner cartridge which has a page yield of up to 2500 pages.