The Tango series of printers from the HP have some unique features, which makes it a suitable printer for many users. The HP Tango X Series all-in-one printer supports only Wi-Fi connectivity. By using the HP Instant Ink service you can reduce the operational costs of this HP inkjet printer. There are many advanced features of this printer, but you can fully utilize them after you install this printer by using its genuine HP printer and scanner drivers.
In this driver download guide, we will provide the HP Tango X driver download links for the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Apart from the genuine HP printer and scanner drivers, we have also provided their installation guides so that you can install them on your computer without any problems.
Steps to Download HP Tango X Series Driver
Choose your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download button to get your HP Tango X Series driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the HP Tango X Series official website.
How to Install HP Tango X Series Driver
The installation guides shared in this section will describe the installation process for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Study the guide related to your driver type and follow its instructions in the correct order to properly install your printer driver.
1) Install HP Tango X Series Printer Using Driver Package
The following installation steps will describe the right process of installing the full feature HP Tango X Series driver on a Windows computer. You can follow the below mentioned installation steps for all versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the driver package file and wait for the extraction of its files on your computer.
- In the UAC window, click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- In the Software Selections window, click on the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- Choose the ‘I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings’ option, then click on the ‘Accept’ button.
- In the Connected Printing window, click on the ‘No Thanks’ button.
- In the Printer Analytics window, click on the ‘No Thanks’ button.
- In the Application Analytics window, click on the ‘No Thanks’ button.
- Wait for the drivers and software to install on your computer.
- Wait as the installer checks the network to detect your printer, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the HP Tango X Series driver package on your computer and now your HP all-in-one printer is ready for use.
2) Install HP Tango X Series Printer Using INF Driver
All those users who want to install the HP Tango X Series basic driver must read the installation guide provided below. Our guide clearly explains the right way of installing the HP Tango X Series INF driver on a Windows computer.
HP Tango X Series Ink Cartridge Details
This HP inkjet printer uses one Black (N9J90AN) and one Tri-color (N9J89AN) ink cartridge, which have a page yield of 200 pages and 165 pages respectively.
.......... No FAQs Found .........