Hi, My name is dinesh and today I am going to share with you the download links for HP OfficeJet 4650 printer. Most of the users get confused with 4650 deskjet, Laserjet and officejet models. Make sure you are downloading a right driver for your printer otherwise wrong driver will get driver conflicting issue. And once the driver conflicting comes into your computer it will be very hard to remove.
HP OfficeJet 4650 driver download for windows xp, vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, server and Apple Mac operating system.
The HP OfficeJet 4650 is an All-in-One printer which can print, scan, copy and fax jobs. In this HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer All-in-One driver download guide, we will provide you working links to download the HP OfficeJet 4650 drivers for various operating systems. You will also find accurate information on the proper installation procedure for these drivers. Below, we have mentioned the download instruction and installation procedure in detailed step by step screenshots. Please follow the following steps
How to download HP OfficeJet 4650 driver
Find the operating system of your computer. On this page, you will find a list of multiple operating systems supported by the HP 4650 printer. Select your operating system from this list and download the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer driver associated with it.
Click on following links to download the HP OfficeJet 4650 drivers:
- Click Here>> Download Drivers For Windows Vista 32 and 64bit
- Click Here>> Download Drivers For Windows XP 32 and 64bit
- Click Here>> Download Drivers For Windows 7 32 and 64bit
- Click Here>> Download Drivers For Windows 8 32 and 64bit
- Click Here>> Download Drivers For Windows 8.1 32 and 64bit
- Click Here>> Download Drivers For Windows 10 32 and 64bit
- Click Here>> Download Drivers For Windows Server 2008 32 and 64bit
- Click Here>> Download Drivers For Windows Server 2012 32 and 64bit
- Click Here>> Download Drivers For Mac OSX 10.1 or later
- Download HP OfficeJet 4650 driver direct from official HP 4650 download page
How to install HP OfficeJet 4650 printer
There are three options to install this printer. We have mentioned all the three here. Please check out below.
We know that most users want to reduce their printer driver installation time. Due to this they sometimes end-up installing their printer drivers incorrectly. To solve this issue we are providing a driver installation guide, which informs in easy steps the installation process for all our printer drivers. Installation procedures designed by our experts are different for each operating system. Therefore, you should read them carefully before execution.
Option #1: Install HP OfficeJet 4650 driver using its driver’s CD
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on it.
- Load the driver CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD drive.
- The AutoPlay window will popup and prompt you to Install or run program from your media.
- Click on Run or execute the file named as Autorun.exe.
- Windows will ask you if you want to open the installer at which point you should click on Yes.
- Before the installation can continue, you need to review the agreements and then click on the checkbox next to “I have reviewed and accept the installation agreement”.
- You’ll now be promoted to click Next to begin installing the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer drivers. The Installer will copy files from the CD and transfer them to your computer.
- A menu with a few choices will appear, so make sure you choose the way you want to connect the printer to your computer.
- Choose to either connect it through a wireless network, a wired network or using a USB cable.
- A window will then appear asking that you connect one end of the USB cable into your printer and the other into your laptop/computer.
- Your computer will find the printer (automatically) and then continue/next with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, the installer will notify you about it.
- A window will appear saying the software was successfully installed, Click Finish.
Option #2: Install HP OfficeJet 4650 driver using its online setup file
You can install printer drivers even if you have lost your printer drivers CD. This is the method that you can install HP OfficeJet 4650 printer without CD (disc).
Go to the above download section and click on the download link according to your operating system version. Scroll above and find out the driver download links.
Then follow the below given instructions to install HP OfficeJet 4650 driver
- Click on the driver package and choose where you want to download it on your computer.
- Click Save and wait until the download is complete.
- Double click on the Driver package of your choice after it’s downloaded. The installation will extract the files required to begin.
- The installation will now begin, so walk the Wizard prompts to install the drivers.
- Accept Installation agreements.
- Connect your printer to your computer when prompted to do so.
- Click Finish to finish installing the drivers.
Option #3: Install the hp officeJet 4650 driver manually
- Go to Start.
- Locate Control Panel on the right and click on it.
- Go to Hardware and Sound.
- Under Devices and Printers, click on Add printer.
- Choose Add a local printer if you don’t have a USB printer listed in the list. That’s because Windows installs USB printers automatically as you plug them in.
- Choose a port for your printer or create a new one and then click Next.
- Choose your printer from the list (including brand and model) and click Next.
- Now all you have to do is select Use the driver that is currently installed (recommended) and click Next. If you don’t find your printer drivers in this default list then you have to download drivers first from their own official website then extract them to temp folder then give that temp folder path in this “add a printer” installation wizard.
- Click next again and then click Finish.
Printer driver uninstall tips
The best method of eliminating driver conflicts is by uninstalling all the unnecessary and old drivers from your computer. However, if you are unable to do this, then at least make sure that only useful drivers are running on your computer when you are using the HP OfficeJet 4650 printer.
HP OfficeJet 4650 driver compatibility
An incompatible printer driver can cause numerous malfunctions on your printing device as well as your computer. However, with our printer drivers you don’t have to worry about this issue. All our printer drivers have been tested by experts for their compatibility with their associated operating systems and the HP OfficeJet 4650 machine.
HP 4650 Features
- HP inkjet technology.
- Product number: F1JU3A#B1H
- Print resolution of up to 4800 dpi.
- Print speed of up to 20 ppm for black and 16 ppm for color prints.
- Automatic two-sided printing.
- Wireless printing.
Have a Question?
Ask a question regarding your printer issue. You'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Be the first to ask question on this page. You'll get answer as soon as possible.