Follow the steps mentioned in this guide to install your HP DeskJet 2700 all-in-one in the right way. This guide will be especially helpful for users who are unable to install their printer with their HP DeskJet 2700 software CD.
On this page, we are providing HP DeskJet 2700 driver download links of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, and Server 2003 for 32bit and 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. The HP DeskJet 2700 driver package shared below contains the scanner driver of this multifunction device.
Steps to download HP DeskJet 2700 Series Driver
In our list, click on the download button related to the operating system relevant to you and start downloading your HP DeskJet 2700 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP DeskJet 2700 Series driver for Windows XP, Vista →
- HP DeskJet 2700 Series driver for Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit → Download
- HP DeskJet 2700 Series driver for Windows 8, 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit → Download
- HP DeskJet 2700 Series driver for Windows 10 32-bit, 64-bit → Download
- HP DeskJet 2700 Series driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012 →
- HP DeskJet 2700 Series driver for Mac OS X 10.0 to 10.15 →
- HP DeskJet 2700 Series driver for Linux, Ubuntu →
- Download the driver directly from the HP DeskJet 2700 official website.
How to Install HP DeskJet 2700 Driver
Many users have doubts regarding the printer driver installation process. To clear all those doubts, we are sharing a printer driver installation guide which you must read before starting the installation of your printer driver.
The full feature HP DeskJet 2700 driver you will get from this page is fully compatible with its associated operating systems. We are sure about this because all our download links are of the official HP website and genuine HP drivers.
Supported Operating Systems
Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
HP DeskJet 2700 Review
This HP all-in-one has a compact design which makes it ideal for home use. Capable of providing, printing, scanning and copying functions, this MFP also supports Wi-Fi connectivity. Although you don’t have an LCD screen on this machine, it is easy to operate this printer from its control panel by using its buttons. The HP Smart app is supported by this multifunction machine.
Ink Cartridge Detail
This inkjet printer uses one Black (3YM56AN) and one Tri-color (3YM55AN) ink cartridge.