In this HP driver download and installation guide, you will find all the information necessary for the proper installation of HP DeskJet 3634 all-in-one. We will not only provide single-click download links of the latest HP DeskJet 3634 driver package, but also instructions on its installation procedure.
On this page, we are offering HP DeskJet 3634 driver download links of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012 and Server 2003 for 32bit and 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. The drivers you will get here can be installed in place of HP DeskJet 3634 software CD.
Steps to download HP DeskJet 3634 Driver
Procedure for downloading the driver:
- In our OS list choose your favourite operating system.
- Use its download link to start the download of your HP DeskJet 3634 driver setup file.
Driver Download List
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Windows XP (32-bit) → Download
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Windows XP (32-bit) → Driver Not Available
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Windows Vista (32-bit) → Download
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Windows Vista (64-bit) → Download
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32/64-bit) → Download (Full)
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit) → Download (Basic Driver)
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (64-bit) → Download (Basic Driver)
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 → Download
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur → Download
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Mac OS X 10.8 → Download
- HP DeskJet 3634 driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Driver Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP DeskJet 3634 official website.
How to install HP DeskJet 3634 Driver
Any mistake in the installation of your full feature HP DeskJet 3634 driver can result in the improper functioning of this multifunction machine. Therefore, you must read our driver installation guide before installing your new printer driver.
Printer Driver Update
Whenever bugs are found in the existing version of a printer driver the printer manufacturer releases a new version after removing those bugs. Therefore, updating your printer driver with its latest version is a good habit as it ensures that your printer will always run on its most stable support software.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac OS version 10.0 to 10.15 Catalina
- Linux, Ubuntu.
HP DeskJet 3634 Main Features
- Offers print, scan and copy functions
- Uses HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology
- Supports Wi-Fi and USB connectivity
- Comes with an LCD display control panel
- Maximum print speed of 20 ppm for B/W and 16 ppm for color prints
- Maximum monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages
Ink Cartridge Detail
This HP inkjet printer use one Black (F6U64AN) and one Tri-color (F6U63AN) ink cartridge.
Questions & Answers
Search for Answers / Ask a Question - you'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Question: My HP DeskJet 3634 continues to give the message "computer is not connected
Answer: I think you are choosing the wrong driver (HP 3650). Try its correct driver to install it on your computer. Click here to download the right one: https://www.freeprintersupport.com/downloads/hp/hp-deskjet-3634/DJ3634_Full_WebPack_40.13.1177.exe
Make sure to uninstall all the previously installed HP drivers & softwares from your computer before installing the new one.
If you are still getting the same problem, then we suggest that you switch your printer's USB to another USB port on your computer - plug your printer into another USB port.