If you are searching for a cheap inkjet printer with basic printing features, then the HP Deskjet 3920 and 3940 printers are ideal options. These printers support USB connectivity. To get the best performance from these printers, you must install their drivers by using their genuine HP printer drivers.
In this driver download guide, you will find the HP Deskjet 3920 / 3940 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Apart from the genuine HP drivers, we have also provided their installation guides.
Steps to Download HP Deskjet 3920 / 3940 Driver
Select your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download button to start the download of your HP Deskjet 3920 / 3940 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the HP Deskjet 3920 / 3940 official website.
How to Install HP Deskjet 3920 / 3940 Driver
In this section, you will find detailed installation guides for HP driver packages and HP INF drivers. Study the guide that suits your driver type and follow its instructions accordingly.
1) Install HP Deskjet 3920 / 3940 Driver Using Driver Package
Follow the installation instructions given in the installation guide shared below for the proper installation of the HP Deskjet 3920 / 3940 driver package on your computer
2) Install HP Deskjet 3920 / 3940 Driver Using INF Driver
Here, we will explain the installation steps for the HP Deskjet 3920 / 3940 basic driver. You can follow these installation steps for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Click on ‘Start’ and choose ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- In Settings page, click on ‘Devices’.
- In Devices page, choose ‘Printers & scanners’ and click on ‘Add a printer or scanner’ link.
- Click on ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’ when it appears.
- Choose ‘Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the list of available posts, choose ‘USB’ then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Have Disk’ button.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button.
- Go to the folder where you have driver files, then select the driver INF file and click on the ‘Open’ button.
- Confirm the driver file address, then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- In the printer list, select ‘HP Deskjet 3920/3940’ then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- If you want you can change the printer name or you can keep the default name unchanged, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installation of the printer driver.
- Choose ‘Do not share this printer’ option, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to complete the installation.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the HP Deskjet 3920 / 3940 INF driver on your computer.
Ink Cartridge Details
This HP inkjet printer uses one Black (C9351A) and one Tri-color (C9352AN) ink cartridge.
.......... No FAQs Found .........