The HP DeskJet 6800 series printer is bundled with several amazing features which makes these printers an ideal choice for personal use. This color inkjet printer supports both wired and wireless connectivity, which means you have the option to print without using any computer. The ink backup feature of this printer allows you to print from one print cartridge when the other cartridge is empty. This HP printer series has many other features, but to utilize its full benefit you must install this printer by using its genuine HP drivers.
Here, we are giving you the HP DeskJet 6800 series driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Since all the printer drivers shared below are genuine HP drivers you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues. We have also shared steps to download other HP DeskJet 6800 series software and drivers directly from the HP site.
Steps to Download HP DeskJet 6800 Series Driver
All the operating systems supported by this printer series are mentioned in our OS list given below. To download your HP DeskJet 6800 series driver setup file, you must first select your operating system from our OS list and then click on the download link associated with your selected OS.
Driver Download Links
- HP DeskJet 6800 driver for Windows XP, 2000 (32bit) → Download (68.6 MB)
- HP DeskJet 6800 basic driver for Windows XP (64bit) → Download (Basic)
- HP DeskJet 6800 driver for Windows Vista (32bit/64bit) → Download (21.3 MB)
- HP DeskJet 6800 basic driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit) → Download (Basic)
- HP DeskJet 6800 basic driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64bit) → Download (Basic)
- HP DeskJet 6800 driver for Mac OS 10.6 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur → Download (66.7 MB)
- HP DeskJet 6800 driver for Mac OS 10.3, 10.4, 10.5 → Download (66.7 MB)
- HP DeskJet 6800 driver for Mac OS 10.1, 10.2 → Download (38.9 MB)
- HP DeskJet 6800 driver for Mac OS 9 → Download (19.7 MB)
- HP DeskJet 6800 driver for Linux, Ubuntu (32bit/64bit) → Not Available
How to Download Drivers from HP’s official website
In the above mentioned download links we have shared various drivers of this printer series. However, if you are searching for some other driver or software, then follow the download steps given below.
Since, we have already shared the full feature HP DeskJet 6800 series driver for Windows10. In the following example, we will describe the steps to download Diagnostic tool for Windows 10.
- Download the driver directly from the HP DeskJet 6800 series official website.
- Click on “Choose a different OS“.
- Click on ‘Down’ arrow below the ‘Operating system’ field to see the list of operating systems supported by this printer series. From the OS list, choose your preferred OS type. We have chosen ‘Windows’ OS.
- Click on ‘Down’ arrow below the ‘Versions’ field to see the list of OS versions supported by this printer series. From the list of OS versions select your preferred OS version. We have chosen ‘Windows XP (32-bit)’.
- Click ‘Change’ button to proceed.
- Since, we have to download the driver, click on the ‘Plus’ sign in front of the ‘driver-product-installation-software’ option.
- To start the download of full feature driver, click on ‘Download’ link. However, if you click on the blue arrow in front of the driver, then you can get detailed information about the software.
- Choose “Save File” to begin the download of the software.
- If you have to download any other software or driver for any other OS version from the HP site, then you can follow the same download steps which have been given above.
How to Install HP DeskJet 6800 Series Driver
Before you start the installation of your HP DeskJet 6800 series driver package on your computer, you must read the printer driver installation guide given below. Doing this will save you from making any kind of driver installation mistake as our guide describes the right method of installing a printer driver.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Ink Cartridge Details
This inkjet printer series uses one Black and one Tri-color ink cartridge. The standard sized Black (HP 338) cartridge and Tri-color (HP 343) cartridge can print almost 532 and 260 pages respectively. While the high capacity Black (HP 339) cartridge and Tri-color (HP 344) cartridge can print almost 860 and 560 pages respectively.
.......... No FAQs Found .........