The HP DeskJet 9300 is an easy to use an inkjet printer for home users. However, if you have lost your HP DeskJet 9300 software CD and are unable to install its drivers, then you can instead install its latest HP DeskJet 9300 driver package on your computer.
On this page, you will get HP DeskJet 9300 driver download links of Windows XP, NT, Vista, 2000, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003 for 32-bit and 64-bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems.
The HP DeskJet 9300 is an inkjet printer suitable for personal use. The connectivity options provided by this printer includes parallel and USB connectivity. Despite being designed for home users this printer can deliver a good print rate of up to 14 pages per minute for monochrome prints.
Driver Download Steps
In order to download, your HP DeskJet 9300 driver setup file you should click on the download button associated with your preferred operating system.
- HP DeskJet 9300 driver for Windows XP, 2000, NT 32-bit – Download
- HP 9300 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista 32bit – Download (Alternate driver)
- HP 9300 driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista 64bit – Download (Alternate driver)
Note: HP 9300 printer is using HP deskjet 1220c driver as an alternate driver. It will work if you are using Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 operating system.
- HP DeskJet 9300 driver for Windows Server 2003 – Download
- HP DeskJet 9300 driver for Mac OS X (all versions from 10.7 to 10.15) – Download
- HP DeskJet 9300 driver for Mac OS X 10.5, 10.4 and 10.3 – Download
- HP DeskJet 9300 driver for Mac OS X 10.2 and 10.1 – Download
- HP DeskJet 9300 driver for Mac OS 8 and 9 – Download
- HP DeskJet 9300 driver for Linux – Download
- Download the driver directly from the HP DeskJet 9300 official website.
You should never doubt the compatibility of official HP drivers. Therefore, we are sharing only official download links of full feature HP DeskJet 9300 driver. From here, you will be able to download official HP drivers of this printer in just one click.
Most recent version of a printer driver is released after all its known bugs have been removed from its existing version. For this reason, you must update your printer driver with its latest version so that your printer can keep delivering its best performance.
HP DeskJet 9300 Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit
Windows Server 2003
The installation guide shared below describes in detail the right method of installing a printer driver on your computer. Carefully, read our guide before starting the installation of your printer driver.
HP DeskJet 9300 Cartridge Details
This HP printer uses one Black (51645AE) and one Tri-Color (C6578DE) toner cartridge.