The HP Envy 4527 all-in-one printer is a value for money machine for home and small office users. This inkjet printer supports wireless and USB connectivity, which makes it easy to connect this machine to a home or office network. The duplex printing feature of this machine is highly useful when you want to complete your printing tasks quickly and easily. To get the best performance from this printer you must install its genuine HP drivers.
In this HP driver download guide, we are offering HP Envy 4527 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Apart from the genuine HP drivers of this printer, we are also sharing their detailed installation instructions.
Steps to Download HP Envy 4527 Driver
On our OS list, choose the operating system where you want to install your printer driver, then click its download button to start the download of your HP Envy 4527 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP 4527 driver for Windows XP, Server 2000 (32bit/64bit) → Download (148.9 MB)
- HP 4527 driver for Windows Vista (32bit) → Not Available
- HP Envy 4527 driver for Windows Vista (64bit) → Download (132.5 MB)
- HP 4527 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) → Download (148.9 MB)
- HP Envy 4527 driver for Mac OS 10.0 to 10.15, 11.2 Big Sur → Download (9.1 MB)
- HP Envy 4527 driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP Envy 4527 official website.
How to Install HP Envy 4527 Printer Driver
We have shared installation guides for both the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Read the guide relevant to your driver and follow its installation steps in the correct order.
1) Install HP Envy 4527 Printer Using Driver Package
In this guide, we will describe the installation process for the HP Envy 4527 driver package. You can use these installation steps for all Windows operating systems.
- Double-click the HP driver package and choose the ‘Run’ button to start the driver installation.
- Wait for the extraction of the driver files.
- When the number ‘2’ turns ‘Blue’ in color, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Select the “I have reviewed and accepted the installation agreements and settings’ option, then choose the “Next” button.
- Wait as the HP driver package is installed on your computer.
- In the Connections Options, select the ‘USB cable’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- When prompted to connect your computer to the printer, you can either choose to connect your printer now using the USB cable, or you can do it later. We have selected to do it later. Now, click the ‘Skip’ button to continue.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to complete the driver installation.
- The full HP Envy 4527 driver feature has been successfully installed on your computer. Now, connect your printer to your computer and start printing.
2) Install HP Envy 4527 Printer Using INF Driver
The installation guide given below describes in simple steps the installation process for the HP Envy 4527 INF driver. Read our guide carefully before installing your HP INF driver.
HP Envy 4527 Ink Cartridge Details
This HP printer uses one black (F6U68AE) and one Tri-color (F66U67AE) ink cartridge. The page yield of black cartridges is up to 480 pages and Tri-color cartridge is nearly 330 pages.
Have a Question?
Ask a question regarding your printer issue. You'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Be the first to ask question on this page. You'll get answer as soon as possible.