If you are searching for the latest HP 5055 all-in-one printer drivers, then you have arrived at the right place. Here in the HP ENVY 5055 driver download guide, you’ll find its latest driver download links, information and the necessary instructions to install this HP multifunction printer on a computer. Go to the download section below and download the driver according to your operating system version.
In the download section below, you’ll get HP ENVY 5055 driver download links for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X. The software package available on this page is suitable for installation on your computer if you are unable to install the drivers from your HP ENVY 5055 software CD. Let’s move on to how to download HP 5055 printer driver. Follow the following instructions.
How to download HP Envy 5055 printer driver
Below we have provided a list of operating systems with download links to download their respective HP ENVY 5055 driver setup file. To start downloading your driver, follow the steps given below:
- Determine the version of the operating system where you want to install this printer.
- Choose your OS version from our the download list below and click on the download link associated with your OS to get your full version HP ENVY 5055 printer driver.
HP ENVY 5055 Driver Download Links
- Full Feature driver for Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit) → Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit) → Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32-bit / 64-bit) → Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows 10 (32-bit / 64-bit) → Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows 11 (32-bit / 64-bit) → Download
- Basic inf driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64-bit) → Download
Here’s the guide on how to install a basic printer driver & scanner driver manually.
- HP Easy Start driver for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64-bit) → Download
- Print & Scan doctor utility for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP (32/64-bit) → Download
- Full Feature driver for Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012 → Not Available
- Full Feature driver for Mac OS 10.9 to 10.15 → Download / HP Start App
- Full Feature driver for Mac OS 11.x Big Sur, 12.x Monterey → Download / HP Start App
- Full Feature driver for Linux and Ubuntu
- Full Feature driver for Android → HP Start App
- Full Feature driver for iOS → HP Start App
- You may also download all of the above drivers directly from the HP official website.
How to Install HP ENVY 5055 Driver
Installing the printer driver is a simple process, but some users still make mistakes while installing their printer driver. This is a simple looking process that, if performed improperly, can cause serious problems in the functioning of your printer. Therefore, we have prepared a printer driver installation guide which describes in complete detail the proper method of installing a printer driver on various operating systems.
We recommend that you read our printer driver installation guide carefully before you start the installation of your newly downloaded full feature HP ENVY 5055 driver. Doing this will surely help you in avoiding any possible driver installation mistake. Follow the following article instructions.
Updating Printer Driver
Updating your printer driver on a regular basis is important if you want to get stable performance from your HP ENVY 5055 multifunction printer. That’s because each new version of a printer driver is released by the HP after it has removed all the bugs which were found in the existing version of that printer’s driver. Therefore, by updating your printer driver with its latest official release you make sure that your printer is always running on its most efficient support software and is capable of delivering stable performance for a longer period of time. Since, all these updates are free to download at the official HP website you don’t have to spend any money for these regular upgrades.
Why download from here
The fully compatible drivers of this HP all-in-one printer are available only at the official HP website. However, finding the right version of the printer driver for your operating system and getting its working download link on the HP website can consume a lot of your time and effort. Therefore, to make the driver download process simpler for you, we have provided a single click HP ENVY 5055 driver download link, which will allow you to download directly from the official HP website. By downloading from this site you get the same HP drivers that you will get on the official HP website, but without spending same amount of your time or effort.
Printer Driver Conflicts
You must avoid driver conflicts on your computer if you want to get reliable performance from your HP ENVY 5055 all-in-one machine. Therefore, you must take certain precautions, firstly, uninstall all the drivers from your computer which are no longer required or are older versions of a device driver. This will clean up your registry and reduce the chances of driver conflicts. Also, while installing your full feature HP ENVY 5055 driver you must follow the right installation process so that you install the driver in a proper way and avoid any future printer malfunction.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP 32-bit and 64-bit
Server 2000 to 2019 32-bit and 64-bit
Mac OS X
HP ENVY 5055 Specifications
- Function: Print, Scan, Copy
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet Technology
- Print Speed: up to 10 ppm for B/W and up to 7 ppm for color
- Duplex Printing: Yes
- Borderless Printing: Yes
- Paper Size: A4, A5, Legal, Executive, Letter
- Connectivity: Wireless and USB 2.0
- Input Tray: 100 sheets
- Output Tray: 25 sheets
HP ENVY 5055 Features
The HP ENVY 5055 all-in-one can print, scan and copy to produce high quality photos and documents. This printer is easy to setup and connect to multiple devices. The wireless connectivity feature of this printer allows you to print from your mobile device whether it’s a smartphone or tablet. Also, it is easy to manage various print and scan tasks on the go by using the HP Smart app. With this HP printer you truly get the complete power of high quality printing at the palm of your hand.
Printing and copying photos and documents with this printer is highly economical due to the HP Instant Ink service. This inkjet printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology and is capable of duplex printing which means it saves your time and money. This printer supports borderless printing making it an ideal printer for printing full sized photographs. The 2.2 inch color LCD touchscreen on the control panel makes it easy for you to operate various functions of this all-in-one without taking the help of a computer.
Ink Cartridge Details
This HP Envy series inkjet printer uses one Black 65 (N9K02AN) and one Tri-color (N9K01AN) ink cartridge. The maximum print yield of Black cartridge is 120 pages and of Tri-color cartridge is 100 pages, both cartridges are also available in 65XL sizes with page yield of 300 pages and 290 pages respectively.
|Normal Size Ink Cartridge||XL Size Cartridge|
.......... No FAQs Found .........