HP ENVY 5660 All-in-One Driver Download
for windows xp to windows 10 32bit / 64bit, Linux and Mac.
Recently, while I was surfing a web forum I realized there are many users who are searching for HP ENVY 5660 All-in-One driver package. These users included the ones who have HP ENVY 5660 software CD, but wanted official drivers for newest operating systems. Therefore, I am sharing here HP ENVY 5660 All-in-One driver download links for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 for 32-bit and 64-bit versions, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems, along with their proper installation procedure.
How to download HP ENVY 5660 All-in-One driver
Locate the operating system on which you want to install your printer from the list of operating systems mentioned below. Then, download the HP ENVY 5660 All-in-One printer driver associated with your operating system. For all the questions related to download and installation of drivers you can contact our experts.
- HP ENVY 5660 driver download for Windows xp 32bit – Download
- HP ENVY 5660 driver download for Windows vista 32bit / 64bit – Download
- HP ENVY 5660 driver download for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10 32bit / 64bit – Download
- HP ENVY 5660 driver download for Apple’s MacOS v10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 – Download
- HP ENVY 5660 driver download for Apple’s MacOS v10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13 – Download
- HP ENVY 5660 printer driver is not available for these particular operating systsems: Windows xp 64bit, Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, Linux. Either the drivers are inbuilt in the operating system or maybe this printer does not support these operating systems.
- You can download this printer driver directly from HP ENVY 5660 official download page.
HP ENVY 5660 All-in-One driver compatibility
The HP ENVY 5660 driver download links available on this page are of official HP drivers. This has been done to ensure that you encounter zero incompatibility issues after installing printer drivers on your computer, as you will download only authentic and genuine HP ENVY 5660 All-in-One drivers from this website.
HP ENVY 5660 supported operating systems
Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Mac OS X
HP ENVY 5660 installation
We have revealed the proper installation procedure for printer drivers in our driver installation guide. Although our installation process is simple to understand, but it’s different for each operating system so read it attentively before starting the installation.
HP ENVY 5660 uninstallation
Removing driver conflicts can be tough if you don’t use proper procedure. For instance, you should uninstall all the unnecessary and old drivers from your computer. If you can’t do this, then at least make sure that only useful drivers are running on your computer when you are using your HP ENVY 5660 printer.
HP ENVY 5660 features
The HP ENVY 5660 All-in-One is an inkjet printer designed to deliver fast printing at a great value. It can print documents at resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and at speeds of up to 14 ppm for black and 9 ppm for color prints.
Questions & Answers
Search for Answers / Ask a Question - you'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Question: Can I scan negatives?
Answer: Yes, you are scan "photo's negatives" through the scanner, but it saves into your computer as like image file not a negative for further photo printing. So I think there is no use of negatives scanning. If you want to save a picture for further printing, then we advise you to scan the photo with high DPI.