The HP Envy 6022 all-in-one is best suited for family homes where there are multiple users. This printer supports Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity which makes it compatible with almost every wireless device. You can easily print good quality documents and photos with this inkjet printer. If you take the HP Instant Ink service with this printer, then its print cost is easily affordable.
In this driver download guide, you will be getting the HP Envy 6022 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Apart from genuine and fully compatible HP drivers, we have shared their detailed installation instructions. If you want to set up this HP printer wirelessly with your smartphone, then we have provided a setup guide for doing that as well.
Steps to Download HP Envy 6022 Driver
Choose your preferred operating system from our OS list and use its download button to start the download of your HP Envy 6022 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP Envy 6022 driver for Windows 7, 10 (32bit/64bit) – Download (192.4 MB)
- HP Envy 6022 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32bit/64bit) – Not Available
- HP Envy 6022 driver for Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15, Big Sur 11 – Not Available
- HP Envy 6022 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP Envy 6022 official website.
How to Install HP Envy 6022 Driver
Proper installation of your printer driver is important for its efficient functioning. Therefore, we have shared installation guides for the HP Envy 6022 driver package and the HP Envy 6022 INF driver. Read the guide related to your printer driver and follow its instructions properly.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
How to Install HP Envy 6022 Printer
Since, the HP Envy 6022 supports wireless connectivity you can easily connect it with your smartphone by using the HP Smart App. In the setup guide given below we will describe the process to connect this HP all-in-one with your smartphone.
Before you start the setup process, switch-on your HP printer and makes sure it’s ready for use. Next, use your smartphone to visit the Google Play Store (for Android) or the Apple App Store (for iOS), then search for the HP Smart App and install it on your smartphone. Once you have performed these steps follow the instructions given below to connect your smartphone with your HP Envy 6022 all-in-one.
- Open HP Smart App on your smartphone.
- Tap on the ‘Plus’ sign to add your printer.
- Wait for the app to search for your HP printer.
- Tap on the ‘Set Up a New Printer’ option.
- Tap on the ‘ENVY 6000 series’ printer.
- Enter the ‘Password’ of your Wi-Fi network and tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Wait as the app tries to connect with your HP printer.
- Wait as the app starts to setup your printer over the Wi-Fi network.
- When you see the message to press the information button on your printer control panel, then you should move to your printer’s control panel for the next step.
- On the printer control panel, you will find ‘i‘ button flashing. Press this ‘i’ button and go back to your smartphone for the next step.
- Wait for the app to connect with your printer and eventually you will see the green tick sign in front of the ‘Connections finished’ option.
- When the ‘printer connected to Wi-Fi’ message appears, tap on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- Finally, the app will check for the printer status and you will see the Setup Complete message.
- That’s it, you have successfully connected your Smartphone with your HP Envy 6022 printer. You can now send print, scan and copy commands to your printer using the HP Smart App.
HP Envy 6022 Ink
This inkjet printer from the HP uses one black (3YM61AE) and one Tri-color (3YM60AE) ink cartridge which can print up to 120 pages and 100 pages respectively.