HP DeskJet D2430 is an inkjet printer designed for home users. This printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology to deliver good quality prints at decent speeds. This printer supports only USB connectivity, but it’s sufficient for most home users. The Adaptive Lighting and Auto Red-eye Removal feature of this printer allows it to deliver good quality photo prints. However, you must install this printer by using its genuine HP printer drivers if you want to avail its best performance.
In this driver download guide, we are providing the HP DeskJet D2430 printer driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Along with the genuine HP printer drivers, we have also provided their detailed installation instructions so that you can install your driver properly.
Steps to Download HP DeskJet D2430 Driver
Choose the operating system from our OS list where you want to install your printer driver, then click on the download button associated with your chosen OS version to start the download of your HP DeskJet D2430 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP DeskJet D2430 driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit/64bit) – Download (16.8 MB)
- HP DeskJet D2430 driver for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) – Download (113.5 MB)
- HP DeskJet D2430 driver for Mac OS 10.6 to 10.9 – Download (10.6 MB)
- HP DeskJet D2430 driver for Mac OS 10.3, 10.4, 10.5 – Download (121.3 MB)
- HP DeskJet D2430 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP DeskJet D2430 official website.
How to Install HP DeskJet D2430 Driver
The printer driver installation guide given below describes the detailed installation process for the HP DeskJet D2430 driver package and the HP DeskJet D2430 INF driver. Study the guide that suits your driver type and follow its installation steps in the correct order.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Which Ink HP DeskJet D2430 Printer
This inkjet printer uses one Black (C9351AN) and one Tri-color (C9352AN) ink cartridge, which can print up to 190 pages and 165 pages per cartridge.