The HP ENVY Pro 6455 is an all-in-one printer that offers smart and intuitive solutions to home users. This inkjet printer supports wireless connectivity, which means you can access the print, scan, copy and fax functions of this machine from your mobile devices. The HP Smart App bundled with this multi-function device makes it easy for your family members to perform multiple tasks at the same time without being physically around the printer. However, to fully utilize all the functions of this printer you must install it by using its genuine HP printer drivers.
In this guide, we are offering the HP ENVY Pro 6455 wireless printer driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Since we have shared only genuine HP drivers on this page, you can be sure that they are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. Along with the drivers, we have also described their detailed installation process. If you want to connect this HP wireless printer with your Wi-Fi network, then we have shared a step-by-step guide explaining the whole setup process.
Steps to Download HP ENVY Pro 6455 Driver
All the operating systems supported by this HP printer have been mentioned in your OS list. Follow the download steps given below to download your HP ENVY Pro 6455 driver setup file.
- Locate the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your HP printer.
- Use the download button associated with your OS version to get your HP printer driver.
Driver Download Links
- HP ENVY Pro 6455 driver for Windows 7 (32bit / 64bit) – Download (189 MB)
- HP ENVY Pro 6455 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32bit / 64bit) – Download (15.4 MB)
- HP ENVY Pro 6455 driver for Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit) – Download (9.5 MB)
- HP ENVY Pro 6455 driver for Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15, 11 Big Sur – Not Available
- HP ENVY Pro 6455 driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP ENVY Pro 6455 official website.
How to Install HP ENVY Pro 6455 Driver
We are sharing installation guides for installing the HP driver package and the HP INF driver on your computer. Choose the installation guide according to your printer driver type and follow its installation steps in the correct order to install your driver without making any mistakes.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
How to Install HP ENVY Pro 6455 through Wi-Fi Router
Follow the steps given below to connect your HP ENVY Pro 6455 printer wirelessly to your Wi-Fi router network. Before starting the setup process, make sure that your Wi-Fi router is ready for use.
- Turn-on your printer, run the full feature HP ENVY Pro 6455 driver and wait for its files to extract.
- Click ‘Yes’ to proceed.
- Click “Continue” to begin the installation.
- Accept the License Agreement and Data Collection Settings, then click on ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the device software installation to be completed.
- Choose the “Automatic Setup” option, then click on “Next” to proceed.
- Wait for the software to check the network environment.
- Now, connect the USB cable to your computer and your HP printer.
- Wait for the USB connection to complete.
- Software will automatically detect Wireless Settings. Verify the details and select the “Yes, I want to use this network” option, then click “Next“.
- Wait as the wireless settings are saved.
- Click “Yes” to allow device sharing.
- Wait as the software searches for the device.
- Wait as the software is installed on the network device.
- Your printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi router network. It’s time for you to remove the USB cable. After removing the USB cable, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the software to clean the temporary files which were created during the installation process.
- Wait for the device setup process to proceed.
- Use the “Edit” button to select your region and enter the “Postal Code” in its box. Then, click on “Next” to continue.
- Please wait for the device setup process to proceed.
- You can easily perform printer alignment afterwards. Therefore, click on “Skip alignment” to continue.
- If you want you can register your printer on HP site, but we will skip this step as it can be done later on. Therefore, click on the. Close on the top.
- Choose “Close” to confirm your choice.
- The setup process is now completed. Click ‘Finish’ to close the window.
- That’s it, you have successfully connected your HP ENVY Pro 6455 printer with your Wi-Fi router network. Now, you can use any mobile device connected with your Wi-Fi router network to print, fax, scan and copy documents from this HP multi-function machine.
Ink Cartridge Details
This HP inkjet printer uses one Black and one Tri-Color ink cartridge. The standard Black (3YM56AN) and Tri-Color (3YM55AN) ink cartridges have a page yield of almost 120 pages and 100 pages respectively. While the high-yield Black (3YM57AN) and Tri-Color (3YM58AN) ink cartridges can print up to 240 pages and 200 pages respectively.