The HP LaserJet 4050 laser printer is no longer manufactured by HP. Therefore, having genuine HP drivers is really tough. However, in this download guide, you will get access to the latest HP LaserJet 4050 driver package along with its installation instructions.
The HP Laserjet 4050 is a monochrome laser printer designed for high volume printing. This printer delivers a resolution of up to 1200 dpi and a top print speed of 17 ppm. This laser printer supports Parallel port connectivity and comes with a 500 sheet input tray capacity.
Here you will find HP LaserJet 4050 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Since all the drivers shared below are genuine HP drivers, you can safely install them to replace the software CD drivers of this printer.
Steps to Download HP LaserJet 4050 Driver
From the list of OS given below, select your preferred operating system and use its download link to get your HP LaserJet 4050 driver setup file.
- HP LaserJet 4050 driver for Windows NT 4.0, 2000, XP (32bit) – Download (4 MB)
- HP LaserJet 4050 basic driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit) – Download (15.7 MB)
- HP LaserJet 4050 basic driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64bit) – Download (15.9 MB)
Here’s the guide to install basic driver manually.
- HP LaserJet 4050 driver for Windows 3.1 – Download (0.5 MB)
- HP LaserJet 4050 driver for Windows Server 2003 – Download (1.6 MB)
- HP LaserJet 4050 driver for Mac OS 8 and 9 – Download (4.6 MB)
- HP LaserJet 4050 driver for Linux, Ubuntu –
- Download the driver directly from the HP LaserJet 4050 official website.
How to Install HP LaserJet 4050 Driver
Installation process for the printer driver you have downloaded above has been clearly described in our printer driver installation guide given below. Please read our guide at least once if you want to avoid any type of printer driver installation mistake.
Update Printer Driver
You must update the driver of your printer with its latest version on a regular basis. This ensures that your printer will always run on its most stable support software. Therefore, for this printer you must install its latest full feature HP LaserJet 4050 driver.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 3.1, NT 4.0, 2000, XP (32bit)
- Windows Server 2003
- Mac OS 8 and 9
- Linux and Ubuntu
HP LaserJet 4050 Toner Cartridge Details
This HP laser printer uses one Black (C4127X) toner cartridge.