The HP LaserJet 4250n printer is equipped with many features which makes it suitable for use at offices. This monochrome laser printer delivers professional quality prints without compromising on speed. This HP printer supports USB, Ethernet and Parallel port connectivity, which means you can easily use it at multiple work environments. However, to get the best performance of this printer you must install it by using its genuine HP drivers.
On this page, you will get the HP LaserJet 4250n printer driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. We have only shared genuine HP drivers below along with their detailed installation instructions. If for some reason you didn’t find the driver you were searching for, then we have also described the process to download HP LaserJet 4250n software and driver directly from the HP website.
Steps to Download HP LaserJet 4250n Driver
Go through our OS list and locate your preferred operating system. Then, click on its download button to get your HP LaserJet 4250n driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP LaserJet 4250n driver for Windows NT 4.0 – Download (3.7 MB)
- HP LaserJet 4250n driver for Windows 98, Me – Download (8.5 MB)
- HP 4250n driver for Windows XP, Vista, 2000, Server 2003, 2008 32bit – Download (13.3 MB)
- HP 4250n driver for Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, 2008 64bit – Download (13.6 MB)
- HP LaserJet 4250n driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32bit – Download (17.3 MB)
- HP LaserJet 4250n driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 64bit – Download (19.4 MB)
- HP 4250n driver for Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 32bit – Download (17.3 MB)
- HP 4250n driver for Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 64bit – Download (19.4 MB)
- HP LaserJet 4250n driver for Mac OS – Download
- HP LaserJet 4250n driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Download
How to Download Driver from HP Website
If you haven’t found the driver or software you were searching for in the above download links, then follow the steps given below to download them directly from the HP website.
- Download the driver directly from the HP LaserJet 4250n official website.
- Click ‘Choose a different OS’ link.
- Click the ‘Down’ arrow beneath ‘Operating system’ field and select your preferred OS type from the list. We have chosen ‘Windows’.
- Click the ‘Down’ arrow below ‘Version’ field and select your preferred OS version from the list. We have chosen ‘Windows 10 (32-bit)’.
- Click ‘Change’ to continue.
- Click on the ‘Plus’ sign in front of ‘Universal Print Driver’.
- Click ‘Download’ link in front of ‘HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6’ to start the download. If you want additional information about the driver, then click on the ‘blue triangle’ on the front of driver name.
- Click ‘Save File’ to download the driver.
- You can use the above given steps to download any other driver, software or firmware from the HP website.
How to Install HP LaserJet 4250n Driver
Read the printer driver installation guide given below before you start the installation of your full feature HP LaserJet 4250n driver. Doing this will help you in avoiding printer driver installation mistakes.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Toner Cartridge Details
This HP laser printer series uses one Black toner cartridge. The standard Black (Q5942A) cartridge can print nearly 10,000 pages, while the high yield Black (Q5942X) toner cartridge can print up to 20,000 pages.
Have a Question?
Ask a question regarding your printer issue. You'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Be the first to ask question on this page. You'll get answer as soon as possible.