The HP Laserjet Pro M104a is chosen for its amazing performance, but if you don’t install this printer with its appropriate drivers, then you may end up with low-quality performance. Therefore, in this guide, you will get direct download links for the latest HP Laser Jet Pro M104a driver package from the official HP website.
The HP Laserjet Pro M104a laser printer has been designed for home and small office usage. This monochrome laser printer supports USB 2.0 connectivity interface. With a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi this laser printer can print at speeds of up to 23 ppm.
On this page, we are providing HP Laser Jet Pro M104a driver download links of Windows, Linux and Mac OS. You can safely install the driver package shared below even if you already have HP Laser Jet Pro M104a software CD drivers.
Steps to download HP Laserjet Pro M104a Driver
Choose the operating system from our list where you want to install your HP printer. Next, use its download button to get your HP Laser Jet Pro M104a driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP Laserjet Pro M104a driver for Windows XP, Vista (32-bit only) – Download
- HP Laserjet Pro M104a driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit / 64bit) – Download
- HP Laserjet Pro M104a driver for Windows Server 2003, Server 2008 32-bit – Download
- HP Laserjet Pro M104a driver for Windows Server 2008, Server 2012 64-bit – Download
- HP Laser Jet Pro M104a driver for Mac OS X (all versions from 10.9 to 10.15) – Download
- HP Laser Jet Pro M104a driver for Linux, Ubuntu –
- Download the driver directly from the HP Laser Jet Pro M104a official website.
How to install HP Laserjet Pro M104a Printer
In the printer driver installation guide given below we are describing the right method of installing a printer driver on various operating systems. A careful study of our guide will ensure an error-free installation of your printer driver.
Updating Printer Driver
You must update the full feature HP Laser Jet Pro M104a driver on a regular basis with its latest official release. Doing this will ensure that your HP laser printer will keep running on its most stable support software and will be able to deliver its best performance for a long period of time.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP to Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
Server 2000 to 2019 (32bit / 64bit)
Mac OS X v10.0 to v10.15
Toner Cartridge Details
This HP laser uses in one Black (CF218A) toner cartridge.