HP LaserJet Pro MFP M30w is a laser printer that can also perform scanning and copying functions. This MFP supports Hi-speed USB and Wi-Fi connectivity. With a maximum resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi you will get a top print speed of 21 ppm from this printer.
Each time you install or reinstall a new operating system on your computer you should install the latest drivers of your printer. Therefore, this download guide contains the latest HP LaserJet Pro MFP M30w driver package for all its supported operating systems.
On this page, we are providing HP LaserJet Pro MFP M30w driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. If you have the software CD of this printer, then you also can download and install the drivers from the shared driver below because in the CD, you have old driver but here you’ll always get the latest drivers.
Steps to Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M30w Driver
Our OS list given below contains all the operating systems supported by this printer. Choose your OS from the list and use its download button to get your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M30w driver setup file.
HP LaserJet M30w Driver Download Links
- HP Laserjet M30w driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit/64bit) → Not Available
- HP M30w full driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) → Download (191 MB)
- HP Laserjet M30w basic driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit) → Download (52 MB)
- HP Laserjet M30w basic driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64bit) → Download (60 MB)
- HP Laserjet M30w driver for Server 2008, 2012, 2016 (32bit) → Download (52 MB)
- HP Laserjet M30w driver for Server 2008, 2012, 2016 (64bit) → Download (60 MB)
- HP LaserJet MFP M30w driver for Mac OS 10.9 to 11.0 Big Sur → Download (9.1 MB)
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M30w driver for Linux, Ubuntu → Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M30w official website.
How to Install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M30w Driver
Installation process of a printer driver is not complex, but still some users make mistakes while installing their printer driver. To help them we are providing a printer driver installation guide, which clearly describes the right method of installing printer driver.
Choose the Correct Printer Driver
The most appropriate driver for this HP all-in-one is the full feature HP LaserJet Pro MFP M30w driver. That’s because a full feature driver is bundled with all the drivers and software necessary for the proper functioning of this multi-function printer.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit)
- Windows Server 2008 to 2016
- Mac OS 10.9 to 11.0 Big Sur
- Linux and Ubuntu
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M30w Toner Cartridge Details
This HP printer uses one Black (CF247A) toner cartridge.