Finding proper driver for HP Officejet J3680 all-in-one printer can be tough if you have lost your HP Officejet J3680 software CD. Therefore, we are providing complete information on this page, which is necessary for the proper installation of this HP J3680 multifunction printing device.
Here, you will get HP Officejet J3680 driver download link of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012 and Server 2003 for 32bit and 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. The HP Officejet J3680 driver package provided below will also perform the function of a basic driver for this MFP.
Steps to download HP Officejet J3680 Driver
From our list of OS, choose the operating system where you want to install your printer and use its download button to get your HP Officejet J3680 driver setup file.
- HP Officejet J3680 driver for Windows 2000 → Download
- HP Officejet J3680 driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7 32 or 64-bit → Download
- HP Officejet J3680 driver for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 32 or 64-bit → Download
- HP Officejet J3680 driver for Server 2003, 2008, 2012 →
- HP Officejet J3680 driver for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.15 → Download
- HP Officejet J3680 driver for Mac OS X 10.8, 10.7 → Download
- HP Officejet J3680 driver for Mac OS X 10.6 → Download
- HP Officejet J3680 driver for Mac OS X 10.5, 10.4, 10.3 → Download
- HP Officejet J3680 driver for Linux, Ubuntu →
- Download the driver directly from the HP Officejet J3680 official website.
Importance of Printer Driver
Most users don’t know that their printer driver is crucial for the proper functioning of their printer. Any bug in your printer driver can adversely affect the performance of your printer. Therefore, always install the latest full feature HP Officejet J3680 driver on your computer because it ensures the stable performance of this all-in-one.
How to install HP Officejet J3680 driver
The driver installation guide prepared by us will answer all the questions related to the printer driver installation process. Read our guide to avoid driver installation mistakes.
HP Officejet J3680 Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP 32 or 64bit
Windows Vista 32 or 64bit
Windows 7 32 or 64bit
Windows 8 32 or 64bit
Windows 8.1 32 or 64bit
Windows 10 32 or 64bit
HP Officejet J3680 Review
This HP all-in-one has been designed to provide print, scan, copy and fax functions to its users. The print quality offered by this device is impressive and at a decent print speed of 20 ppm for mono and 14 ppm for color prints. The fax machine of this MFP supports speed dialing of up to 100 stations. You can connect this printer using the USB port.
Ink Cartridge Detail
This HP printer uses one Black (HP 21) and one Tri-color (HP 22) ink cartridge.
Questions & Answers
Search for Answers / Ask a Question - you'll get answer as soon as possible. It's Free
Question: i want to make one cope where do i put papers which side of the hp officejet j3680
Answer: It is printed on the top side of the paper.