In order to ensure that your HP 7740 all-in-one printer keeps working properly you need to download and install its latest HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 driver package. The official HP software package for this all-in-one is the ideal alternative for users who are unable to install it from their driver’s CD. Hence, you can easily install its driver even without CD, let’s see how to do it.
On this page, we are sharing HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 driver download links for Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems. The scanner driver is also bundled with the driver package provided below.
How to download HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver
- Select your operating system from our OS list.
- Click on its download link to get your HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 driver setup file.
- Full Feature driver for Windows XP, Vista 32-bit – Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32-bit and 64-bit – Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows Server 2003, Server 2008 32-bit – Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows Server 2008, Server 2012 64-bit – Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows Server 2016, Server 2019 – Download
- Full Feature driver for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.15 – Download
- Full Feature driver for Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 – Download
- Full Feature driver for Linux and Ubuntu –
- Download the driver directly from the HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 official website.
How to install HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver
Read our driver installation guide given below to find the right method to install your newly downloaded HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer driver.
Printer Driver Compatibility
The full feature HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 driver you will get from this page are fully compatible with their respective operating systems. That’s because all our driver download links will allow you to download directly the genuine HP drivers from the official HP site.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit
Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2019
This HP all-in-one is designed for businesses that want to print, scan and copy documents and photos of professional quality in various sizes and at reasonable cost. This is a versatile wide-format printer which can print on papers of up to A3 size. Due to its wireless connectivity feature, you can easily connect this printer with your smartphone or tablet.
Ink Cartridge Details
This HP inkjet uses one Black (L0R39AN), one Cyan (L0S61AN), one Magenta (L0S64AN) and one Yellow (L0S67AN) ink cartridge.