The HP PageWide Pro 577DW all-in-one printer is best suited for office users. This color laser printer can print professional quality prints at low cost, thus making it a great choice for businesses. This multi-function device supports wireless connectivity, which means you can use your other wireless devices to operate this machine. Additionally, this device supports USB, RJ-11 modem and Ethernet connectivity, which makes it a highly versatile machine for offices. You will also get the Automatic Document Feeder and Duplex printing feature with this all-in-one. With 70 pages per minute the print speed of this printer is one of the fastest in its class.
On this page, you will find HP PageWide Pro 577DW series printer driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Apart from the genuine HP drivers, we have also shared their detailed installation guides. If you want to wirelessly setup this HP laser printer with your wireless router, then we have provided a setup guide to do that.
Steps to Download HP PageWide Pro 577DW Driver
You can download the HP PageWide Pro 577DW driver setup file from this page by following the download steps given below:
- In our OS list, locate the operating system where you want to install your printer driver.
- Use the download button related to your chosen OS to start the download of your HP printer driver.
- HP 577DW driver for Windows XP, Vista (32bit/64bit) – Download (57.9 MB)
- HP 577DW driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit/64bit) – Download (148.6 MB)
- HP 577DW driver for Server 2003, 2008 (32bit) – Download (57.9 MB)
- HP 577DW driver for Server 2012, 2016, 2019 (32bit) – Download (17.2 MB)
- HP 577DW driver for Server 2008, 2012 (64bit) – Download (19.3 MB)
- HP 577DW driver for Server 2016, 2019 (64bit) – Download (19.3 MB)
- HP PageWide Pro 577DW driver for Mac OS 10.9 to 11.2 Big Sur – Download (9.1 MB)
- HP PageWide Pro 577DW driver for Linux, Ubuntu – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP PageWide Pro 577DW official website.
How to Install HP PageWide Pro 577DW Driver
We have shared installation guides for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Read the guide that suits your driver type and follow its instructions accordingly.
1) Install HP PageWide Pro 577DW Driver Using HP Easy Start
In this guide, we will describe the installation steps for installing the HP PageWide Pro 577DW driver package on Windows operating system.
- Double click the driver package and wait for its driver files to extract.
- Wait for the number ‘2’ to turn ‘Blue’, then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Accept the license agreement and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the driver to install on your computer.
- In the Connection Options, choose ‘USB’ and click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Now, you can either choose to connect your printer with your computer by using the USB cable or you can choose to do it later. We decided to perform this steps later and clicked on ‘Skip’ button.
- Click on the ‘Finish’ button to complete the installation.
You have successfully installed the full feature HP PageWide Pro 577DW driver. Just connect your HP laser printer with your computer by using the USB cable and you can start printing, scanning and copying documents.
2) Install HP PageWide Pro 577DW Driver Using INF Driver
Follow the instructions given in the installation guide shared below to properly install your HP PageWide Pro 577DW INF driver.
How to Setup HP PageWide Pro 577DW through Wi-Fi
Follow the steps given below to connect your HP PageWide Pro 577DW printer with your wireless network using a Wi-Fi router.
Before starting the setup process you should make sure that your Wi-Fi router is turned-on and the wireless network is ready for connection. Also, note down the SSID name and Password of your Wi-Fi network as you will need this information during the setup process.
- Go to the printer control panel. Scroll the icons to find ‘Setup’ and tap on it.
- In the Setup Menu, tap on the ‘Network Setup’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Wireless Settings’ option.
- In the Wireless Settings, choose ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’.
- Wait for the printer to search for the available wireless networks.
- In the list of displayed Network Names, select the name of your wireless network.
- Tap the password field to enter your password.
- Use the touch keypad of your printer control panel to enter the password of your wireless router.
- After entering the password, tap on the ‘OK’ button to proceed.
- Confirm your entries by choosing the ‘OK’ button.
- Wait for the printer to connect with your chosen wireless network.
- When the ‘Connection Successful’ message appears it’s a confirmation that your printer has successfully connected with your wireless network.
After successful connection of your HP PageWide Pro 577DW printer with your wireless router you can use other devices connected with your Wi-Fi router to send print, scan and copy commands to your HP printer.
What Ink HP PageWide Pro 577DW Uses
This HP color laser printer uses one black (F6T80AN), one cyan (L0R86AN), one Magenta (L0R89AN) and one Yellow (L0R92AN) toner cartridge. The page yield of black toner cartridges is almost 3500 pages and that of cyan, magenta and yellow toner cartridges is nearly 3000 pages per cartridge.