Not every printer is capable of producing good enough photo-quality prints, which is where the HP Photosmart C4280 all-in-one printer works great. This colour inkjet printer is designed to print high-quality prints at home. You can print photos directly from a memory card with this printer. This multi-purpose printer also has USB connectivity. But in order to get the most out of this machine, you’ll need to use the HP printer and scanner drivers that came with it.
In this driver download guide, you will find the HP Photosmart C4280 driver download links for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Apart from the genuine HP printer & scanner drivers of this device, we have also shared on this page their installation guides so that you can easily install your drivers without making any mistake.
Steps to Download HP Photosmart C4280 Driver
In the list of OS versions given below you should locate the operating system where you want to install your HP printer, then click on the download link associated with your chosen OS version to get your HP Photosmart C4280 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- HP Photosmart C4280 driver for Windows XP (32bit/64bit) → Download (6.45 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4280 driver for Windows Vista (32bit/64bit) → Download (6.45 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4280 driver for Windows 7 (32bit/64bit) → Download (10.9 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4280 driver for Windows 8, 8.1 (32bit/64bit) → Download (10.4 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4280 driver for Windows 10 (32bit/64bit) → Download (10.4 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4280 driver for Windows 11 (32bit/64bit) → Download (10.4 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4280 driver for macOS 11.x and 12.x → Download (139.6 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4280 driver for Mac OS 10.6 to 10.15 → Download (139.6 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4280 driver for Mac OS 10.3, 10.4, 10.5 → Download (188 MB)
- HP Photosmart C4280 driver for Linux and Ubuntu → Download (26.1 MB)
- Download the driver directly from the HP Photosmart C4280 official website.
How to Install HP Photosmart C4280 Driver
To help you, we are providing detailed installation guides for the HP Photosmart C4280 driver package and the HP Photosmart C4280 INF driver. Choose the guide associated with your driver type, then follow the installation steps given in that guide to properly install your printer driver.
- How to install driver automatically using its setup file
- How to install driver manually using basic driver (.INF driver)
Ink Cartridge Details
This HP printer uses one Black (CB335EE) and one Tri-color (CB337EE) ink cartridge, which can print up to 200 pages and 170 pages respectively.
.......... No FAQs Found .........