If you are looking for a multi-function printer that can produce good photo-quality prints while also supporting Wi-Fi connectivity, the HP Photosmart C7280 all-in-one printer should be on your shortlist.
This color inkjet printer also supports USB connectivity and gives you the option to directly connect to your computer. USB connectivity is seamless connectivity. There are lots of other ports like CD card and USB Pen Drive to print directly from memory cards and from flash drivers as well.
There are many other advanced functions in this printer, but you can fully avail all these features through your computer when you install this printer by using its genuine HP printer & scanner drivers. See the driver download links below.
In this driver download guide, you will be getting the HP Photosmart C7280 driver download links for Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Additionally, we have provided complete installation guides for each of the drivers so that you can successfully install them on your computer.
Steps to Download HP Photosmart C7280 Driver
Choose the operating system in our OS list where you want to install your printer driver, then use its download button to start the download of your HP Photosmart C7280 driver setup file.
Driver Download Links
- Download the driver directly from the HP Photosmart C7280 official website.
How to Install HP Photosmart C7280 Driver
In the installation guides shared below you will find complete installation steps for the HP driver package and the HP INF driver. Follow the instructions of the guide which suits your driver type.
1) Install HP Photosmart C7280 Driver Using Driver Package
Follow the installation steps given below to install the HP Photosmart C7280 driver package on any Windows computer.
- Run the driver package file and wait for the extraction of its files on your computer.
- In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Wait for the installer to check your computer for the driver installation.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Accept the license agreement and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait as the installer prepares your computer for the driver and software installation.
- Wait as the installer installs the relevant drivers and software on your computer.
- In the Connection Type, choose ‘Direct connection using a USB cable’ option and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Connect your printer with your computer by using the USB cable or you can choose to perform this task later. We chose to do it later, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Wait for the installer to configure your product.
- When software installation is successful click on the ‘Finish’ button.
That’s it, the full feature HP Photosmart C7280 driver has successfully installed on your computer.
2) Install HP Photosmart C7280 Driver Using INF Driver
If you want to install the HP Photosmart C7280 basic driver on your computer, then you must read the installation guide shared below as it clearly explains the right installation process for the HP Photosmart C7280 INF driver.
This HP inkjet printer uses one Black (C8719EE), one Cyan (C8771EE), one Light Cyan (C8774EE), one Magenta (C8772EE), one Light Magenta (C8775EE) and one Yellow (C8773EE) ink cartridge.