The latest official release of the HP DeskJet d2560 driver package contains everything that you need for the proper functioning of this HP product. In this driver download guide, not only will you find direct links to download that package, but also information on how to install it properly.
Here you will get HP DeskJet d2560 driver download links of Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista,
XP, Server 2008, Server 2012 and Server 2003 for 32bit and 64bit versions, Linux and various Mac operating systems. You can install these drivers as an alternative to your HP DeskJet d2560 software CD.
Steps to download HP DeskJet d2560 Driver
Driver download process:
- Select your operating system in the list.
- Click on its download link to get your HP DeskJet d2560 driver setup file.
HP DeskJet d2560 Driver Download Links
- Full Feature Driver for Windows XP, Vista 32-bit → Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows Vista 64-bit → Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32-bit → Download
- Full Feature driver for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 64-bit → Download
- Full Feature driver for Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, 2012 → Download
Install the server’s driver in Windows compatibility mode.
- Full Feature driver for Mac OS X 10.9 to 10.15 → Download
- Full Feature driver for Mac OS X 10.8 → Download
- Full Feature driver for Linux, Ubuntu →
- Download the driver directly from the HP DeskJet d2560 111111official website.
How to install HP deskjet d2560 Driver
We have specially prepared a printer driver installation guide to help all the users who have doubts regarding the printer driver installation process. Below, you will find the link to read our installation guide.
You should preferably install the full feature HP DeskJet d2560 driver of this all-in-one. That’s because basic driver allows access to only basic functions of this device, but the full feature version of a driver is bundled with additional software and network utilities, which are important for the full functionality of this MFP.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP to Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Server 2000 to 2019 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Mac OS 10.0 to 10.15 Catalina
The space-saving design of this HP all-in-one makes it an ideal choice for printing, scanning and copying documents at your home. The display panel of this machine features multiple icons to help you control all its functions. This inkjet printer supports borderless printing and Wi-Fi connectivity so that you can easily print from your tablet or smartphone.
Ink Cartridge Detail
This d2560 HP printer uses one Black (F6U66AE) and one Tri-color (F6U65AE) ink cartridge.