I have HP laserJet M1005 Multifunctional printer when I order for one page but it takes two pages at one time and while one page come out and the other stuck inside.
Question: I have HP laser Jet M1005 Multifunctional printer when i order for one page but it takes two pages at one time and while one page come out and the other stuck inside.
- First, clear the jammed paper from the printer properly. Here's the step-by-step guide to clear the jammed paper from HP m1005 printer.
- After that, make sure the papers are put on the paper tray properly.
- Clean the spooler's folder to removing the canceled print jobs. Here's the guide to do that.
- Apply the PowerDrain process to the printer.
- Reinstall its driver. Here's driver's download page.
Please let us know the result in comments section down below.