HP ENVY 7858 all-in-one is a great printer to use at home. For this, all the credit goes towards its amazing photo-print quality that compensates for its slow printing speed. It has a flatbed scanner that gives a good DPI to scan high quality things like old pictures, old documents and old books as well. It’s not enough, it has an in-built ADF scanner either that gives you an awesome experience to scan and copy the document in a real fast way. Eventually, it is a worthy printer if you used to print photos at home. It will not be a bad choice if you consider it for your small office.
I would like to inform you that you’ll need HP ENVY 7858 drivers to set up this printer on any operating system like Windows, Server, Linux, Ubuntu and Mac OS. Although the driver’s CD came along with the printer, but what if it got misplaced or damaged? In this case, you can easily download HP ENVY 7858 latest driver from online.
The HP website provides all the drivers on their official website, but we are sharing the direct download links in the download section below for your convenience, so that you scan the drivers in one click. By the way, the drivers are the same as officials. The scanner driver has also been included in the setup file itself. Also read our How to Install Guide for the right installation process.
Steps to download HP Envy All-in-One 7858 Drivers
- Locate your operating system from our OS list given below.
- Click on the download button in front of your chosen operating system to get your driver’s setup file.
HP Envy 7858 driver Download Links
- HP Envy 7858 driver for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP (32bit / 64bit) → Download (196 MB)
- HP Envy 7858 driver for Server 2000 to 2019 (32bit / 64bit) → Download (14.7 MB)
- HP Envy 7858 driver for Mac OS X v10.9 to macOS 11 Big Sur – Download (9.1 MB)
- HP Envy 7858 driver for Linux, Ubuntu (32bit / 64bit) – Not Available
- Download the driver directly from the HP Envy Photo 7858 official website.
How to Install HP Envy 7858 driver
Carefully study the installation steps given in our printer driver installation guide and you will be able to install your printer driver without making any mistakes. The link to our driver installation guide is given below.
Update Printer Driver: The HP Envy Photo 7858 all-in-one has many advanced features, which means to get its best performance you must run it on its most reliable support software. Therefore, always update your computer with the latest full feature HP Envy Photo 7858 driver, because it is released by HP after removing all the known bugs from its older version.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP to Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Microsoft Server 2000 to Server 2019 (32bit / 64bit), Mac OS v10.0 to 10.15, macOS big sur 11, Linux and Ubuntu.
- Performs print, scan and copy functions
- HP Thermal Inkjet Printing Technology
- Maximum resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum print speed of up to 22 ppm for black and 21 ppm for color prints
- Supports wireless connectivity
- Automatic duplex printing
- Supports borderless printing
Ink Cartridge Details
This HP inkjet printer uses one Black (N9J90AN) and one Tri-Color (N9J89AN) ink cartridge.